An evolution of the Wrathchild, the Wrathlorde provides maximum performance in the iciest, most challenging conditions. Aggressive, tightly-spaced lugs decrease rolling resistance without compromising on traction while 300 XL concave studs tear into ice like no other tire yet. - Deep, aggressive lugs dig into snow - Siping creates a more conforming lug for added traction - XL Concave studs tear into slick surfaces - Tall side lugs provide confidence in corners - We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
$157.50 - $252.00
From loose snow to icy freeze-thaw and everything in between, Wrathchild craves the best and worst winter conditions. Deep center lugs aggressively claw into unconsolidated snow for extreme acceleration and braking traction. Super tall side lugs dig into loose snow to provide predictable and confident cornering. Encounter sheer ice on your ride and Wrathchild’s concave studs tear into the surface. - Deep, aggressive lugs dig into snow - Tall side lugs provide cornering confidence - 252 concave studs tear into slick surfaces - Tubeless ready - We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss
$135.00 - $235.00
Dillinger 4 is a fast traction studded fat bike tire. The tightly spaced center tread rolls quickly, while taller, braced side lugs improve cornering in snowy conditions. Carefully positioned studs allow for railing icy, off-camber singletrack with confidence and control. - Braced side lugs for improved cornering - Directional center lugs for rolling speed and braking traction - Replacement studs and stud insertion tool sold separately - Replacement studs and stud insertion tool sold separately
$121.50 - $234.00
The extra width of the Dillinger 5 provides flotation over loose snow additional grip while turning, accelerating or braking on ice and packed snow. Available in both studded and non-studded configurations. The studded version comes with 258 concave, aluminum carbide tip studs to provide extra bite and increased durability. - Carbide studs grip ice - Braced side lugs improve cornering - Tubeless Ready - We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
$85.50 - $157.50
Versatile and confidence inspiring, the Gravdal securely navigates through harsh winter conditions with concave carbide studs for added traction in icy conditions. - Siping creates a more conforming lug for added traction - Concave carbide studs provide traction in the iciest conditions - Reflective strip on sidewall makes you more visible when riding in low-light conditions - Fits most bikes with cantilever or disc brakes
- THE FAT BIKE TIRE. - Extremely light. - The large volume can be ridden with extremely low air pressure. - Ideal on deep soils, rough and very loose terrain. - Available in widths of 100, 110 or 120 millimetres
Designed for trail riding in loose snow, Vanhelga brings traction technology to an entirely new level. The latest Vanhelga features an updated tread pattern increasing ramping on the center lugs for better rolling efficiency while spreading out shoulder and side lugs to increase braking traction and provide more confidence in the corners. Dual compound rubber lengthens tread life in the center of the tire while enhancing cornering control on the sides. Triple-siped shoulder knobs boost traction on ice. The tubeless ready design delivers a super supple ride quality, further enhances grip, and saves weight. In addition to these technological advancements, Vanhelga’s deep and open tread pattern sheds snow and tracks flawlessly when the trail becomes soft and sloppy. - Aggressively siped lugs for enhanced braking, acceleration, and cornering control - Shovel-design side lugs provide increase braking traction and more stable cornering than the previous Vanhelga tread pattern - Increased ramping on center lugs increases rolling efficiency
Let Dunderbeist loose on your local groomed single track and feel the aggressive tread claw through the snow with unrivaled propulsion and braking traction. Its 4.6-inch footprint provides enhanced flotation and is compatible with a wide range of frames. Dual compound rubber rolls fast and keeps you in control while shredding the berms. Point uphill and feel the Dunderbeist dig in as you attack climbs covered in loose, unconsolidated snow. Pair Dunderbeist with its sibling front tire, Flowbeist, for the ultimate combination of traction and control. - 4.6” footprint - Designed for optimal use as a rear tire - Aggressive side lugs comprised of soft rubber compound - Ideally paired with Flowbeist front tire
Flowbeist attacks groomed single track with confidence thanks to an ultra-aggressive tread that’s ready for whatever the trail throws at it. Designed for optimal use as a front tire, its wide 4.6” footprint floats well, rolls fast and is compatible with a wide range of frames and forks. Digging into berms brings the Flowbeist alive as its tall side lugs with softer compound rubber claw the snow. Hit the brakes on tight twisty single track and the aggressive tread design digs in to keep you and your bike in control. Pair Flowbeist with its sibling rear tire, Dunderbeist, for the ultimate combination of traction and control. - 4.6” footprint - Designed for optimal use as a front tire - Aggressive side lugs comprised of soft rubber compound - Ideally paired with Dunderbeist rear tire
$33.00 - $112.00
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
$75.99 - $104.99
- Wide fast rolling street style tread that extends all the way to the sidewall - Large channels and siping help evacuate water quickly and provide a plush smooth ride - Wrap-around tread extends into the side wall for predictable and grippy turning even when running low PSI
- The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and the big widths. - It allows uncompromising riding even uphill, takes fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. - Blocks up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles. - Aggressive arrangement, open design and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of engine power to the ground, with extreme durability.
$64.00 - $103.00
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
$43.99 - $98.99
- Well-spaced and siped lugs help keep rolling resistance at a minimum even while running low air pressure - Large siping of lugs provides additional grip in sand, snow, and other unfavorable conditions - Staggered corner lugs provide a stable and predictable turning platform - Available in 120 TPI for a supple, obstacle conforming tire, or 30 TPI for a durable yet forgiving casing
With a low-rolling resistance and a semi-slick center tread, Schwalbe's Thunder Burt delivers excellent grip in dry, hardpack conditions. The outer lugs grab in the turns while the many small center lugs provide just enough to hold your line. RaceGuard puncture protection helps prevent flats while maintaining a low weight, while the SnakeSkin option gives better sidewall protection.
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 29''/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
$31.00 - $95.00
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
$64.99 - $94.99
If you're looking for a tire that's capable of Enduro exploits but also ready for mixed terrain, the Wild Grip'R Advanced Reinforced is your tire. The shape and distribution of the central tread blocks delivers great all-around riding with an optimal balance between grip, rider output, and self-cleaning, so you'll never have to choose. For optimum performance, MICHELIN recommends using their GUM-X compound on the rear tire, and their MAGI-X compound on the front.
MICHELIN's Wild Mud attempts to tame the muckiest conditions. A well-spaced tread pattern and a specially adapter rubber compound help improve grip. For additional traction, the "twisted" tread block design helps penetrate deeper into mud but resumes its initial position when not in contact with the ground for excellent mud-shedding.
A tire favored by professional downhill and enduro riders, Schwalbe's Magic Mary has cast a spell on us. For racing glory, choose the Super Gravity version, as it's much lighter than a classic downhill tire yet with extreme lateral stability and reliable snakebite protection.
The Kenda Klondike is a great winter tire for cyclocross or trekking-commuter bikes in light snow. Carbide tipped studs provide traction on ice. - 168 polymer-body carbide tip studs
$84.99 - $86.99
Thanks to its Trail Shield Technology, a strong and resilient mix of a 3x60 TPI carcass, and a reinforced, high-density casing, the MICHELIN Force AM tire is extra tough and durable and therefore perfect for trail and All Mountain riding. - Offers improved grip and propulsion as well as excellent braking thanks to its mix of three rubbers. - Tubeless Compatible - Tire Bead: Folding
$80.00 - $85.00
FAT PLUS Coronado is a plus-sized tire that increases ground clearance, stability and momentum, and floatation. Its mild and open center tread works with slightly more-aggressive side knobs for traction and efficiency in varied terrain. Coronado is an excellent choice for riders who venture onto the most rugged roads and trails. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs feature a square-edge paddle design for maximum traction when pedaling and braking in loose terrain. - Transition lugs are tall and spaced out to shed loose debris; perpendicular siping enhances traction when turning. - Side lugs are large to dig in on turns and especially soft surfaces; a braking-shovel shape maintains control while braking in turns.
$77.00 - $84.99
- Bridging the gap between trail and XC race - Perfect for epic trail or technical XC race course
The Hellkat is an allround gravity tire and was developed with UR Team pro riders. An optimized tread design lets you rip across a wide range of conditions, never letting you down through sharp turns or aggressive braking. Equipped with a gravity, enduro or trail casing, the Hellkat is unimpressed by any sharp object you may encounter on your ride. Don't be just fast—be fast as hell! - The right casing for you—Choose between ATC for trails, AEC for enduro or AGC for a super strong casing and maximum flat protection. - The latest compound technology—Dual layer compound for extra grip and control, or dual tread compound for longer tread life. - Versatile—Tread design is optimized for a wide range of conditions balancing traction, handling and rolling speed. - Tubeless ready – Saves weight and provides a better rolling performance and more controlled handling. Riding tubeless also reduces the chance of flats.
$43.00 - $84.00
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
$35.00 - $81.99
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
Used on very fast and dry trails. Low rolling resistance and minimal weight. Primarily for the use on the rear wheel. Tread design: Fast, flat studs in the tread center good cornering grip with sturdy lugs on the tire shoulders. - Folding Bead - PaceStar Compound - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall.
Specifically designed for electric bikes — a reliable companion throughout the cold months - Grippy ribbed tread design based on Continental's know-how as a leading manufacturer of winter tires for cars - Excellent puncture protection thanks to Vectran puncture protection insert - Special winter tire compound for grip on snowed-covered roads and on wet and slippery surfaces
Page 1 of 7 Next page