Need to replace a strap on the compact Vis 180 Pro taillight or the front mount of the Vis 360 Pro? This is a durable direct replacement that installs in seconds and can be cut to the preferred length.
- Replacement taillight mount for Numen lights
Mounting bracket for MSW front White Bat Headlight. - Includes 1 front mounting bracket
Replacement bracket for Pico and Tigermoth lights. - Includes 1 front bracket, 1 rear bracket, and 2 mounting straps
Taillight Seat Stay Mount
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Replacement mounting straps for Sunlite lights - Choose specific model to fit your light
- Replacement aero mount for Numen light
- Replacement handlebar mount for Numen lights
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Optional Accessory Rear rack Bracket for mounting most CatEye Taillights to rear racks with 50/80 mm spaced mounting holes.
SP-12 Flex-Tight Seatpost Bracket for most CatEye taillights
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
USB cable for USB rechargeable batteries. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - Lightning Bug 120 USB - Sentinel 2W USB - Solas 2W USB - Stinger USB
The NiteRider Tail Light Strap Mount allows for quick installation and fitment on to standard seatposts. It features a quick release tab that allows you to remove just your tail light, leaving the strap mount installed on the seat post; ideal for when you leave your bike unattended or when it’s time for a recharge.
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Be seen with CatEye's Omni 3 Taillight, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 200 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
- Be safe and be seen with hi-viz red LED safety lights - 360-degree visibility with rapid blink, slow blink, and full glow LED modes - Sweat-proof, water resistant design moves with you - Lightweight material for ultimate comfort - Dimensions: 2.68cm x 3.03cm x 1.02cm
Set up a light wherever you can connect a GoPro mount. Use this adapter to connect your Imjin or Nip to any GoPro mounting option.
Page 1 of 10 Next page