- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
Dimension American bottom bracket for one-piece cranks. - Include cups, bearings and cones - 24 tpi
Race Face Cinch bottom bracket spacer kit for BB30/PF30 bottom brackets.
- Fits 3-piece crank set - Includes right and left cup, lockring and bearings - English type - Shell: 68/73mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 123 grams
Race Face Cinch Bottom Bracket Spacer Kit • 30mm diameter spacers needed for correct installation of Cinch 190mm spindle in 132mm BB shell of Surly Ice Cream Truck and Salsa Blackborow.
Race Face Cinch bottom bracket spacer kit of OSBB bottom brackets.
$13.99 - $29.99
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
$14.99 - $17.99
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
- Adapts ISCG-05 mount chainguide arms to fit flange or lockring style bottom brackets
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Fits smaller american juvenile/youth sized BB - Shell: 65mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 173 grams
$18.00 - $31.99
FSA PowerPro JIS Cartridge Bottom Brackets. - Includes bolts - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 - BB/Frame Interface: English
High performing square bottom bracket interfaces with English frames. - Fits square-taper spindle cranksets - Alloy adjustable cups - Includes 2 axle bolts
Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame. - Aluminum - Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame - Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
The FSA Alloy Cup JIS bottom bracket is suitable for Italian threaded interfaces. - Alloy cups - Double "snap" seals for water and dirt protection - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS
Bottom brackets from FSA for non-threaded applications. - Spindle Interface Type: 386 EVO - BB Shell Width: 86mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 - BB/Frame Interface: BB86
Bottom brackets from FSA for non-threaded applications. - 24mm spindle compatibility - Stainless steel bearings - Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo - BB Shell Width: 92mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 - BB/Frame Interface: BB92
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
$33.95 - $40.45
Campagnolo ProTech bottom brackets feature a patented external sealing ring design that protects a strong, resilient fiberglass-charged polyamide central tube from the harmful ingress of water, mud and grit. - Designed specifically for gravel riding and racing to protect against water, mud & grit
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
This FSA Bottom Bracket allows you to run MegaExo and other 24mm spindle cranksets with a BB86/BB89.5/BB92 frame. - Intended for road use - Steel bearings
- American style BB for older 3-piece cranks - American BB for 3-piece cranksets - Fits 68mm American frames - Steel construction - Weight: 517 grams - Shell: 68mm - Interface: 24 tpi - Spindle Type: SQR JIS - Cup Material: Steel
This FSA MegaExo bottom bracket is for use MTB MegaExo cranksets with 24mm spindles. - Sealed bearings - Die-cast then CNC machined alloy bearing cups - Composite Di2-compatible adjustable center sleeve
$36.99 - $54.99
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
FSA (Full Speed Ahead) MegaExo 19 bottom brackets are for use with 19mm diameter spindles. - For Alloy Cranks with MegaExo 19 BB-AL86/19/SLE - Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo 19 - BB Shell Width: 86mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 - BB/Frame Interface: BB86
FSA MegaExo Bottom Brackets - MegaExo cranks to press fit BB86 frame - Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo - BB Shell Width: 86mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 - BB/Frame Interface: BB86
FSA is proud to introduce the Premium Series, featuring high-quality headsets and bottom brackets meticulously designed to meet the demanding needs of today's bicycle constructors and customers. Precision CNC products and high-quality bearings are the key points of the brand new Premium Series, developed to reach better customer service and the highest level of performance. - Premium PF86 bottom bracket to suit road MegaExo 24mm cranksets - High-quality bearings for minimum friction and maximum durability - Precision CNC - Crankset standard: Mega Exo 24mm - Frame standard: PressFit86
Page 1 of 6 Next page