$17.10 - $29.50
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
$12.99 - $16.99 $16.99 Up to 24% Off
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 504g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
With Shimano's 105 SPD-SL Pedals, you get pro-level features without the price tag. They sport extra-wide platforms with stainless-steel plates for easy and smooth entry and exit, and excellent pedaling efficiency. Inside, there are sealed cartridge bearings for minimal friction and long-term durability. Plus, these fine pedals also feature adjustable entry and release tension so that you can dial them in for the perfect feel.
With a wide contact area, the PD-ME700 pedals let riders focus on the trail ahead. Designed to work seamlessly with SHIMANO AM series shoes, the SPD trail pedals deliver enhanced stability over rough terrain. FEATURES - Wide, dual-sided platform improves pedal-to-shoe stability and power transfer - Integrated cage increases control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism from impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Rider adjustable entry and release tension for individual customization - Chrome-moly spindle and low-maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle
Shimano's PD-A530 Pedals are versatile Jekyll and Hyde pedals that are great on the road or on the trail. One side is flat so you can do quick rides with any shoes, and the other is SPD compatible for efficient clipless pedaling. Of course, they feature the durable, all-weather sealed cartridge bearings and the adjustable entry and release tension settings that Shimano is famous for. - Weight: 383 grams (pair)
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
$79.99 - $89.99
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings. - 352 grams (pair)
$99.99 - $109.99
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding. - 310 grams (pair)
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
$13.99 - $25.99
Odyssey Twisted PC pedals-extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design.Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
Built to handle the rigors of riding off-road, the MSW Thump composite pedals with replaceable steel pins provide solid traction when the trail gets hairy. The concave shape combined with tall pins provide the perfect balance of comfort and traction for a range of applications meant to expand your horizon. - Tough nylon composite body with adjustable, replaceable steel pins - Platform Size = 118 x 99 x 19 mm - Chromoly steel, 9/16” spindle, sealed cartridge bearings and nylon bushings - Pin height: 3 mm out of the box. Remove the 2 mm washer under the pin head to convert to 5 mm pin height. - Body: 18.5 mm thick with 2.5 mm of concavity for great control and comfort - Composite pedal body - Black - Made in Taiwan
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 molded pins for maximum grip - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 350g
Featuring an optimal surface area for maximum engagement with a minimalist profile for maximum clearance, the all-new Pinner Pro flat pedal series is purpose built for the rigors of aggressive trail, enduro and DH shredding. - Maximized concave surface area (2mm) combined with a minimalist profile for secure, efficient pedaling action. - Durable forged A380 aluminum platform withstands the toughest impacts. - Tough chromoly steel spindle for long lasting stability. - 10 replaceable and adjustable metal pins (per side) for maximum foot engagement and security. - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance.
- Compatible with Shimano® SPD™ cleat systems - Single or multi release functionality - 14 degrees of rotational adjustment - Steel construction - Hardware included
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 520g
Dimension Toe Clips and Straps Set. Includes: - 4 bolts - 4 nuts (washers included) - 2 nylon toe straps - 2 toe clips
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
$35.90 - $49.99
- Aluminum body, steel axle with precision-ground adjustable bearings - Features grease ports. Injection syringe included. - 4 replaceable traction pins per side - 528g
Nylo-Comp Pedals feature a one-piece resin body, molded pin design, and chromoly spindle. - Loose ball bearings - 375g/pair
Replace worn-out spindles or customize your stance width, with these kits for iSSi Road pedals. - Chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge bearing and bushing in an alloy cartridge - Compatible only with iSSi Road pedals - Installs with iSSi Road spindle tool (TL5499) - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
Replace or overhaul iSSi pedals with Bushing & Bearing Spindles with these handy kits, or customize your stance width with longer spindle options. Includes: - iSSi chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge outer bearings - Inner Bushings - Spindle nuts - Seals - iSSi-branded end caps
- Extend the life of your iSSi Thump pedals by replacing beat-up or missing pins with the Thump Replaceable Pin Kit. - Includes 36 steel pins and 2mm spacers to replace both sides of two pedals - The standard pin height out of the box is 3mm with a 2mm spacer. For more traction, remove the spacer under the pin head to increase pin height to 5mm.
Xpedo XPR cleat set for R-FORCE 6 is an SPD style cleat specifically designed for 3-hole road shoes. - Weight: 135g per set with hardware - Float: 6°
The Baldwin offers the best of both worlds, bridging the gap between the demands of XC racer to the enduro rider. It features the tried and true Posi-Lock retention system protected by a robust 6061 CNC body providing extra support. - Weight: 332g CrMo - Body: 60661 CNC AL - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
The Baldwin offers the best of both worlds bridging the gap between the demands of XC racer to the enduro rider. It features the tried and true Posi-Lock retention system protected by a robust 6061 CNC body providing extra support. - Weight: 292g Ti - Body: 60661 CNC AL - Spindle: Titanium - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float) *Titanium spindles have 180lbs weight limit.
Xpedo's designers went back to the drawing board for the GFX to create a fresh new design to meet the demands of the evolving downhill racing styles. The latitude entry system allows rapid engagement in any condition, positioning the front claw upwards for intuitive, seamless contact with the pedal. The Posi-Fit retention system is fully adjustable for fine-tuning the entry and release. The low-profile 6061 CNC body with adjustable height pins provide traction and support with any style of shoes. Tapered cromoly spindles roll on three precision cartridge bearings for easy maintenance. Wider Q-factor allows ample clearance between shoe and crankarm. - Weight: 468g CrMo - Body: 60661 CNC AL - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Pins: 16 adjustable height grub pins per pair - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
- Weight: 312g - Body: CrMo Investment - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 1 Cartridge/2DU - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
- Weight: 220g - Body: NEP Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
- Weight: 210g CrMo - Body: Carbon Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Retention: MDU Elastomer (Preset) - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
Wolf Tooth Waveform Aluminum Pedals are designed for all-mountain riding, from XC to downhill. They are engineered to lock in your foot with a shape that matches your shoe, rear-loading pins for grip, and a dual-concave profile to further cradle your feet. The pedals come in two sizes, and are proportionally scaled to provide a supportive platform shaped to match the footprint of your shoe. Large is 112mm x 106mm, small is 105mm x 99mm. Dual-Concave Profile: - Waveform pedals are 14mm thick on the perimeter and just 12.5mm thick in the center. This profile cradles your foot, front to back and side to side. Extra Grip: - Each side of the pedal has 11 stainless steel rear-loading pins for loads of traction. An additional six pins ship with each set of pedals and they are available as replacement parts. Shaped with Purpose: - The shape of Waveform Aluminum Pedals matches the footprint of your shoe Reliable Performance: - Three low-friction, fully sealed cartridge bearings and one igus bushing with a custom radial seal protect internal components against trail debris for riding in all conditions. Tapered Edges: - Large, tapered leading edge to deflect pedal strikes on rocky, rooty terrain Two sizes: - Large: 112mm x 106mm - 384g - Small: 105mm x 99mm - 373g Each size is proportionally scaled to match the silhouette of your shoe based on foot size or pedal size preference.
Wellgo WPD-823 Clipless Mountain Pedals. - Includes 98A cleats, Shimano SM-51 compatible - Dual-spring release/entry tension adjustment - Four degrees of Rotation - 9/16"
Wellgo Clipless Cleats for SPD Style pedals. - Four degrees of float - Includes four cleat mounting bolts, two cleat washers, and two cleats - 98A cleat is Shimano SH51 compatible - Not fully compatible with pedal types that use Shimano multi-release cleats - Packed in bag, not for retail display
Velo Orange Pedals - Extruded and CNC-machined aluminum, sandblasted silver finish - 90 x 60mm platform with two replaceable pins on each side - Toe-clip compatible - 9/16"
Lots of foot-huggin' lovin and a natural connection to your bike...that's what you get from VP’s all new, dual-concave platform design. VP-Aim was developed with input from both top free riders and local soul riders to deliver the right feeling of control and security at the right price. It’s still thin, it’s still stylish, and it can take all the beating that you can give it and keep rolling on. - 105 x105 x18mm platform - 9/16"
VP's Grind Pedals meet the needs of hard-core riders who want a slick and durable set of pedals, and they also work great for anyone who likes stable and comfortable platforms. The Grinds have versatile good looks and feature a thin profile, durable 1-piece nylon bodies with grip pins, boron-steel axles and oversize inboard bearings. - 380 grams - 9/16" axles
VP's Flat Pedals combine wide platforms and a great grip for excellent stability with extruded and CNC-machined aluminum bodies for light weight and a rainbow of colors for high style. You also get tough chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 345 grams - 9/16" axles
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float). - Fits VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately)
VP's Vice pedals are nice, flat pedals that perform and look great. They have large platforms and are low-profile reducing impacts with rocks and roots if you use them off-road (they're perfect for BMX and other bikes, too). They have 12 pins per side so they grip no matter what, and they feature extruded/CNC-machined aluminum bodies with heat-treated chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 406 grams - 9/16" axles
Alloy pedals with a smaller platform that is ideal for smaller sized shoes and offers ample ground and cornering clearance. - 6061-T6 die-cast alloy body construction - 2DU Bushing System with low-friction coating - Boron axles - 14 removable traction pins per pedal - Pedal body dimensions: 105 x 93 x 25mm (LxWxH) - 9/16"
- The ATAC 13/17° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with all mountain pedal models numbered "6" and higher - Release angles of 13 degrees or 17 degrees depending on how the cleat is set up on the shoe - Compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes.
- Built with an aluminum body and oversized axle to handle the roughest trail conditions and biggest descents. - TIME's famous easy entry and exit system allows riders to easily put a foot down when needed and clip back in fast. - The open, self-cleaning design keeps the pedal clean so its function is not compromised by dirt, debris, or mud. Specs: - Pedal Material: Aluminum - Pedal Weight: 238g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- A flat platform, which is perfect for almost any casual ride and gives you the freedom to ride and walk in the comfort of your favorite shoes. - On the other side, the ATAC clipless system lets you clip-in with your favorite cycling shoe, giving you extra pedaling efficiency when you find yourself on longer or faster trips. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 174g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Versatile and incredibly affordable. - The easy-to-clip-in ATAC system, large platform, and self-cleaning design make this the perfect choice for cyclists venturing off the road for the first time. - The ATAC EASY cleat makes for simple setup and clipping in and out even easier. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 197g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Large platform and an easy-entry system, make it perfect for everyday use. - Cleat engagement is easy and positive in every condition and for every skill level. - Hollow steel axle makes the pedal lightweight yet durable, while the open design keeps you riding with ease, clearing mud and debris every time you clip in. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 192g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Oversized, hollow, steel axle, is lightweight yet rugged enough for any trail condition. - TIME's clamping system makes clipping in super easy. - Two release angle options (13° or 17°) along with a self-cleaning design that means you'll always be able to clip in – even in the muddiest of conditions. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 190g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Titanium axle and carbon body. - Tension adjustment to fine-tune how the pedal functions - Easy and consistent engagement and an open design that clears debris each time you step in. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 124g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Titanium - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- At under 200 grams per pedal, the XC 2 is very versatile and incredibly affordable. - The easy-to-clip-in ATAC system, large platform, and self-cleaning design make this the perfect choice for cyclists venturing off the road for the first time. - The ATAC EASY cleat makes for simple setup and clipping in and out even easier. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 151g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Hollow steel axle that makes it light and durable, as well as TIME's exclusive ATAC system that offers very easy engagement. - The open design automatically clears debris each time you step in for reliable performance every time. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 147g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Hollow steel axle for lightness and durability, a composite body, and tension adjustment to customize the feel of the pedal underfoot. - The exclusive ATAC clamping system offers very easy engagement, and the open design automatically clears debris each time you step in. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 145g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- The lightness of a carbon body with the durability of a hollow steel axle, as well as tension adjustment. - TIME's exclusive easy of entry and open design automatically clears debris each time you step in, which ensures that the pedal functions consistently in all conditions. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 143g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Works with all XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - Not included with new XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - This is a zero-float cleat design, so there are zero (0) degrees of heel float and no lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- Developed for the TIME XPRO & XPRESSO road bike pedal range. - They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. - You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) - The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPRO & XPRESSO pedals.
- Works with all RXS and Impact pedals. - Five degrees of heel float and 2.5mm of lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- Developed for the demands of professional Enduro racing, the SPECIALE 12 is made of a 6106-T6 aluminum - A wide platform, adjustable pins for optimal grip, and a micro-adjustable clamping system combine to exceed the demands of the most advanced riders. - TIME's renowned engagement system allows easy engagement with a positive, predictable entry and release, as well as a design that self-cleans even in the most difficult conditions.
Page 1 of 6 Next page