Air Damper Shafts for repair and maintenance of Rockshox rear shocks.
- CNC-machined chromoly steel lockrings - 1.29" x 24tpi LH
Carbon fiber headset stack spacers, precision cut to ensure proper headset function. - Compatible with all threadless and threaded headsets
Wheels Manufacturing hangers are stiffer than almost any OEM hanger, which improves durability and shifting performance. - OEM hangers are only produced by a handful of manufacturers, mostly in Taiwan and China. As a result, you will see many bikes with exactly the same hanger. Bicycle manufacturers may make mid year changes. Please use the hanger photos to select the proper hanger for your application. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Made in the USA
One of the single biggest improvements you can make to your fork. Engineered and developed over several years, the PUSH Ultra Low Friction fork seals provide class leading sealing while offering incredibly low friction, resulting in an increase in small bump sensitivity. - Advanced friction-reducing, Molybdenum filled material increases small bump sensitivity while also increasing durability - Dual scraping lip design provides maximum scraping effect while minimizing friction - Loaded oil sealing lip integrated into wiper to keep lower leg fluid from escaping fork, increasing performance and durability - High-volume, absorbent foam rings ensure consistent lubrication improving seal life and bump sensitivity - Molded utilizing precision 3D machined molds for exact tolerance
Aluminum headset stack spacers precision cut to ensure proper headset function. - Precision cut for proper function
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
ZIPP Service Course Bar End Plugs, Qty 2.
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
Bottom bracket cup and spindle spacers for adjusting chainline or bearing play.
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
The precision-engineered Wolf Tooth Seatpost Clamp secures your seatpost and looks good doing it. At the heart of the Wolf Tooth Seatpost Clamp is a custom self-aligning bolt and anchor. The M5 bolt includes spherical washer and mates with a cylindrical anchor barrel. This means that threads are always perfectly aligned, preventing binding and ensuring consistent clamping force. - M6 stainless steel bolt with integrated washer - Tool interface - 4mm hex key
Replacement lower hardware for Rockshox forks.
RockShox XLoc Parts
- AL6061-T6 alloy quick-release seatpost clamp - Stainless steel bushing ensures smooth lever action - Adjustment knob allows for on-the-fly fine-tuning - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 28.6mm for 25.4mm seatpost and steel frame - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seatpost and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seatpost and carbon frame - 16mm height
- AL6061-T6 alloy seatpost clamp - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 28.6mm for 25.4mm seat post and steel frame - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seat post and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seat post and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seat post and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seat post and carbon frame - 16mm height
- AL6061-T6 alloy quick-release seatpost clamp with CNC machined cut-outs - Stainless steel bushing ensures smooth lever action - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seatpost and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seatpost and carbon frame - 16mm height
Rockshox Maxle Stealth is a light, low profile alternative to Maxle Lite. - 34g lighter than Maxle Lite - Easy installation with a 6mm Allen wrench
Complete clamp kit to adapt WCS Alloy 1-bolt posts to various saddle rail dimensions. - To retrofit WCS 1-Bolt alloy seatpost - Material: 7050 alloy, stainless steel bolt
$10.99 - $11.99
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
Wheels Manufacturing Wheels Manufacturing Universal Derailleur Hanger - 404-02, For Frames designed to accept SRAM UDH, Black
Wheels Manufacturing's SRAM compatible Universal Derailleur Hanger simplifies thousands of hanger designs into one universal standard. Machined completely out of aluminum, this new hanger is not only strong but designed to rotate backward and slip slightly in the case of an impact preventing chain jams and protecting the drive train. All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in our Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - Compatible with bike frames designed to accept the SRAM UDH (Universal Derailleur Hanger) - Compatible with all MTB and eMTB drivetrains - Machined aluminum body anodized black - Thru-Axle thread pitch M12 x 1
Paul Components Melvin Chain Tensioner. Converts frames for single speed use. Long enough for a Dingle-setup, (2 rings, one cog) 20T max. - The Melvin uses two pulleys, just like a rear derailleur, which gives it 20 teeth of chain wrap - Will work with multiple front chain rings while maintaining proper chain tension - The pulleys are made of extruded and machined aluminum and have sealed bearings for durability - Pulleys are 2.25mm thick at the tooth which fits inside most narrow 6 through 9 speed chains, and the pulley cage is wide enough to allow 1/8? single speed chains as well - Long enough for a Dingle-setup, (2 rings, one cog) 20T max - Do not use with a coaster brake or fixed gear - Includes Paul's own Sealed Bearing Pulleys
Paul's dropper trigger with stacked dual sealed cartridge bearings, two different cable clamp options, a barrel adjuster, and a hinged clamp. - Dual stacked sealed cartridge bearings in the pivot for zero slop and long (serviceable) life - Pinch bolt and cable head recess allowing you to run the cable in either direction - Hinged clamp so you can install it without removing the grip - Barrel adjuster for fine tuning the cable tension
Replacement right and left Ergon logo bar plugs. Features the Ergon logo in a vibrant white color. You have the choice of a plug set of the barend and non-barend models - Right and Left soft plastic bar plugs. - Sold as a set only. - Fits most handlebars. - Can be trimmed to fit various handlebar thicknesses. - Plug set for GP and GS grips with barends - fits GP2, GP3, GP4, GP5, GS2 and GS3 models only - Plug set for GP1, GC1 and GS1 grips - fits GP1, GC1, and GS1 only
$9.99 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
- Economy level forged alloy seat post clamps for BMX and cruiser bikes with 1" / 25.4mm seat posts - Clamp Size: 25.4mm - Material: Alloy
RaceFace Aeffect R Dropper Post Small Parts.
Replacement end plugs for the GA2, GA2 Fat, and GA3 grip models. - One size. - Sold as a pair. - Fits Ergon GA2, GA2 Fat and GA3 models only. - Designed to fit Trail / All-Mountain MTB handlebars on the market today.