$35.00 - $88.00
The Maxxis Ardent Race shares many features with the Ikon – small, ramped center tread – but offers improved cornering performance with more substantial side knobs.
$44.00 - $103.00
- The favourite among downhill and enduro experts. - The perfect choice for virtually any track. - Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.
$88.00 - $106.00
- Gen 2 Revised tread pattern - New knob layout based on feedback from World Cup DH and EWS riders - "Doublewide" knob now split into two individual knobs - More supportive cornering knobs - Additional siping to enhance braking and cornering traction - Raised ridges on casing to promote mud clearing
$84.99 - $86.99
Thanks to its Trail Shield Technology, a strong and resilient mix of a 3x60 TPI carcass, and a reinforced, high-density casing, the MICHELIN Force AM tire is extra tough and durable and therefore perfect for trail and All Mountain riding. - Offers improved grip and propulsion as well as excellent braking thanks to its mix of three rubbers. - Tubeless Compatible - Tire Bead: Folding
$19.99 - $29.99
Stare down rough terrain with this burly yet sleek tire. The Utility Player offers comfortable off-road exploration with modern, openly spaced treads and wide 2.25-inch casing. A broad spectrum of diameters gives you choice for fit. You still standing there? - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
Enduro inspired performance meets XC efficiency – for your e-bike! By borrowing the best traits from the popular Martello, Barzo, and Gato models, the e-Agarro utilizes proven technologies from both the Enduro and XC categories. This combination of performance is ideal for the Trail category, as it provides predictable grip and efficiency in a mix of conditions.
$34.99 - $70.00
The Speedster was designed for rolling speed and minimal drag on hard pack or paved terrain. Count on this tire for high performance during BMX racing, dirt jumps, and urban shredding. - A collaboration between SE Bikes and Vee Rubber - MPC—Durable long life compound that is designed to be functional on all terrain types - Wire bead
$31.00 - $95.00
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
$25.99 - $60.99
Corsa inspired tread design, for paved surfaces and hard-packed gravel. The smooth Corsa inspired center rolls fast, while the side tread "scales" provide durable bite when cornering and braking. - Three compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and grip - Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate performance - Corsa-inspired smooth center tread minimizes rolling resistance - Gravel tire designed for paved surfaces and hard-pack terrains - Side tread “scales” provide dependable bite through corners, and when braking
The Booster is a World Cup proven XC race tire that is aggressive enough to push traction to new limits. On top of that, it is also one of the fastest and lightest XC tires on the market. You no longer want to choose between a XC tire that is either fast and light, or provides great traction? The all new Booster combines the best of both worlds. - Modern and aggressive look, optimized for fast rolling and best in class cornering traction - The Booster utilizes a newly developed race compound that is fast and grippy, especially on dry, loose over hard and rough and rocky terrain - Front and Rear application - Sidewall Casing Technology (SCT) is the optimization of existing Kenda tire construction technologies, allowing for a tire to maximize the benefits of fluid based sealants while also increasing the strength of sidewalls for resistance to slices and abrasion
$52.00 - $95.00
- For Trail and Cross Country - Extremely versatile all-round tire - Has larger side lugs for cornering performance - Fast rolling and lots of traction - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail, and Twinskin construction - Available in Addix Speedgrip, Addix Performance, and Addix Super Race compounds
The Continental Mountain King is your hero on the mountain and the perfect trail companion. Its middle lugs are angled for acceleration and speed, while the deep-seated outer lugs take care of stability. - Sure-footed in hilly terrain and a great "do-it-all" option for year-round riding - Completely re-engineered casing that seats and inflates the first time with all tubeless systems - Newly positioned lugs promise lower weight and better handling, even on softer ground
$43.00 - $84.00
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
Kenda K1247 Amrak Tire - Clincher - Wire bead - 30tpi
Over a decade after its original release, the Nevegal gets a complete makeover that leaves no aspect of the tire unchanged. The tread pattern was updated for reduced rolling resistance and now features the new EN-DTC rubber compound. The casing benefits from the latest in material technology featuring the Advanced Trail Casing optimized for enduro racing and trail riding. - Superior flat resistance. The new ATC casing uses Kenda’s proprietary lightweight material K-Armor to increase puncture resistance by 174% over traditional aramid breakers - Responsive ride. EN-DTC dual tread rubber balances wear and grip, letting the knobs do the work of control and braking on the ground - Easy going. The new design and material offers 50% less rolling resistance than the original Nevegal - E-Bike ready. Certified to the ECE-R75 standards for e-bikes up to 50km/h in speed
The Paper Trail Tire is an efficient, smooth-rolling tire for use on mountain and trail bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for modern mountain and trail applications - Clincher design - Intended Use: Mountain
- The Scorpion Enduro M is the most versatile enduro tire in our range, designed for any kind of usage: daily riding on your local trails and racing in the weekend; a special tire which delivers constant performances and predictable behavior throughout its entire lifespan - The design of the tire has been developed with the help of former downhill World champions with the aim to craft a tire whose behavior is easy to predict in every kind of usage. - The SmartGRIP Gravity is a soft compound, specifically tuned for demanding enduro riding in every weather condition. While being soft, the SmartGRIP Gravity is still very tear-resistant and provides good values of rolling resistance and wear - The ProWALL version is the lightest and easiest to pedal, it's intended for the riders who enjoy longer rides and a more relaxed riding style. - The HardWALL version is specifically designed for enduro usage providing good support and increased resistance against cuts and flats.
$45.95 - $87.95
Ranger is designed to be a set-it-and-forget-it tire. Tightly spaced center knobs set the pace, while open outer lugs devour corners and shed muck with ease, making the Ranger equal parts trail ace and XC dominator. Completing the package, multi-directional siping ensures the Ranger grabs hold, whether tackling technical climbs or flying into corners. The lean profile of the Ranger 2.0/2.25 provides optimal efficiency for XC racing, while the high-volume, openly-spaced Ranger 2.40 was created with trail riding in mind. Ranger outperforms in all conditions, without compromising along the way. - Multidirectional siping provides increased traction whether accelerating, braking, or cornering - Well-spaced lugs clear out quickly in wet conditions - Lightweight, rounded casing conserves energy and feels quick to respond
$76.95 - $89.95
Unwavering traction in every corner of the world, Vigilante is our premier aggressive trail and enduro tire. It grips at lean angles like nobody's business, and is the tire of choice for our entire team of ripping enduro athletes who need a tire that won't let them down while chasing podiums. - Prominent lugs dig into any terrain, wet or dry, while providing stability at any speed. - Ample spacing between knobs ensures it flings mud while biting into loose, chunky trails. - Often used as an aggressive front tire, though it also works well as a rear tire on loose, steep terrain. - Proven performance as WTB's most popular mountain tire.
$33.00 - $52.00
Smart Sam goes well on any terrain and even on the road it rolls effortlessly. It will roll over just about anything in the Double Defense version.
The cross-country rocket combines speed and cornering control at the highest possible level. An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. Ultra light with 127-EPI-Evo-carcass. Tread design: Balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties. - LiteSkin: The lightest option. LiteSkin MTB tires forego SnakeSkin, but still have high pressure resistant tire beads. If you don't mind the extra effort, these tires can also be converted to Tubeless by using a liquid sealant. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall - Addix Speed is the compound for XC race specialists. There’s only one thing that ADDIX Speed really loves and that’s speed. So the rolling resistance has been chopped yet again. It’s lower than the previous PaceStar, but at the same time ADDIX Speed is more durable and more resilient. - Addix Speedgrip: The universal compound. It definitely has the widest range of use. Perfect for XC, AM and Trail: for the majority of EVO tires there’s a version with ADDIX Speedgrip! It replaces the previous PaceStar compound where a significant, though not the only difference, during extensive use is more mileage and a longer life. - Folding Bead
- Specifically developed for the rear wheel, but will make a good front tire too - Very fast and versatile XC tread - Great traction - Excellent acceleration - Outstanding rolling properties - Addix Speed Compound: Speed, stability, and durability
- The semi-slick: Used on very fast and dry trails. - Little rolling resistance and little weight. - Primarily for use on rear wheel. - Tread design: fast, flat studs in the center of the tread for good corner grip with sturdy lugs on the tire shoulders.
$62.00 - $92.00
- Specifically developed for the front wheel - Extra-aggressive XC tread - Precise steering behavior - Reliable cornering when riding at the limit - Sporty handling and direct feedback - High braking performance in all conditions
$79.90 - $89.90
- Aggressive Riding in Loose and Soft Terrain - Tall profile and widely spaced tread for aggressive riding styles on any kind of loose and soft terrain, whether for dry or muddy conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - The best choice when cornering speed in demanding terrains is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
$44.00 - $101.00
- For Downhill and Enduro - Long-supported brake edges - Extra strong shoulder knobs - Good self-cleaning properties - Available in Super Downhill, Super Gravity and BikePark construction - Available in Addix Ultra Soft, Addix Soft and Addix Performance compounds
More speed...thanks to a tread pattern designed for the front wheel. Its block design provides more progressivity and terrain versatility. More grip...thanks to the Magi-X rubber compound that provides maximum braking and cornering grip in all conditions (dry, wet) and temperatures (hot, cold) More strength...thanks to the strong, lightweight "Gravity Shield" 3x60 TPII casing designed for Enduro riding and its high-density reinforcement - E-Bike ready
$85.00 - $95.00
- This XC Rocket combines speed and corner control at the highest possible level. - An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. - Tread design: balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties. - 27.5+ versions with additional stud rows.
$80.00 - $89.00
Troy Brosnan's go-fast signature tire. - Ideal for dry, fast trails - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims Designed in conjunction with Aussie DH racer, Troy Brosnan, the Dissector seeks to minimize drag while retaining cornering control. This versatile tire can be used as a front, a pair, or as a rear, depending on trail conditions.
The e-bike version of the new Vittoria Mazza raises the bar on e-Enduro performance for mixed terrain! Starting with a defined center tread, the e-Mazza uses deep siping in the direction of rotation, allowing the tire to roll fast while still opposing drift. The stepped leading edge rolls like a ramp but digs in on climbs, making e-Mazza a top choice for both front and rear use. Substantial spacing was designed into the center tread to provide braking traction while also accelerating mud clearing. Cornering on the e-Mazza is handled by Vittoria's trademark progressive sipe width technology, which gives a gummy inside effective edge without the instability that competitors experience on the outside of the tread. The tire's generous tread depth claws into a range of terrain and is stabilized with Vittoria's proprietary 4C compound layering process. Four separate Graphene 2.0 compounds are layered, allowing the surface of the tread to remain tacky while the base remains planted. This ensures each effective edge is kept in place under high cornering and braking loads, leading to reduced rolling resistance and increased wear life. - Aggressive profile with ample sipe spacing for mixed terrain - Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface without sacrificing speed or grip - Graphene 2.0 compound reduces rolling resistance, increasing range and battery life