- Plastic clip prevents pistons from pressing in while wheel is off of the bike - Fits: Marta, Louise, Clara, Julie
$7.95 - $9.50
The Dura2 insert is a newly designed road pad. The pad is thicker than the standard Dura type for longer life, has a 7.65 mm contact width for narrow rims and cut outs for reduced weight. - Water grooves - 7.65 contact width - Reduced weight - Rim Friendly Compounds
Basics brake pads offer a durable, reliable replacement to get bikes back on the road. - All-weather compound - Compatible with caliper style brakes all-weather compound - 50mm long - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: One Piece - Rim Compatibility: Standard
Compatible with linear-pull and cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability. They come in standard Black plus Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue and Gray for adding a little style to your ride.
• All weather compound • Fits most 50mm road caliper brakes • Available in Clear or Black models
- 55mm brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise road cartridge brake pads - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment - Length of Pad: 55mm - Compound: All Weather
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Hex nut type • All weather compound
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Allen head type • All weather compound
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
$8.00 - $29.99
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
Disc Brake Service Kit for Elixir - Includes pistons, seals, and bleed screws
$8.40 - $31.50
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Inserts are the correct replacement pads for Jagwire's Mountain Pro brake shoes (sold separately). These pads feature Jagwire's tried-and-true compound for excellent stopping power and durability.
-Molded cantilever brake pads
-Molded performance cantilever brake pads
-Molded road brake pads
-Molded v-brake pads
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too. The Ghost Pad addresses the hassles of brake pad installation by eliminating the traditional dome shaped washers used for toe-in. The pad improves stiffness by building the toe-in into the pad shape and utilizing a solid extruded aluminum frame at its core. The Ghost Pad’s assembly consists of simply lining it up with the rim and tightening down an M6 female bolt. Comes stock on the Springfield brake. SPECS Hardware: - In-bound bolt, 5mm Hex Key, M6x1.0 Thread - Pad Material: Black (standard) or Clear Rubber (Soft) - Weight: 1.0oz / 28g (pair)
The Slim by Four is a BMX-specific brake pad with a symmetrical shape designed for both forwards and backwards braking. A custom inner frame helps to stiffen the pad and prevents excessive braking power from being lost to flex. SPECS - Clear and Gum colored “Soft” compound pads provide extra grip on powder coated rims. - Black “Normal” compound Slim-By-Four pads are the most popular pad choice for most riders.
Miscellaneous replacement small parts for Hayes hydraulic disc brake systems. - Includes piston and seal
Improve your braking in dry and wet conditions with Origin-8's Pro-Force Post Pad Set. They fit most cantilever brakes and boast a grippy dual-compound material with channels to shed water for excellent performance and long life. They are also designed to reduce noise.
Slip Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pad Inserts into your Rim Wrangler 2 cartridges (sold separately) for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Simple, economical threadless post mount caliper brake pads. - Rubber compound improves performance over many OE pads
Caliper Mounting Bolts for Hayes hydraulic disc brake systems.
$9.00 - $12.99
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow. Features: - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Pad-Lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
- Shimano, BR-7900 R55C3 Replacement cartridge pads, pair - Also fits BR-6700 and BR-5700
Mountain Pro cartridge-style inserts are easy to install, durable, and are offered in two rubber compounds to suit different riding conditions. - Patented dimpled inserts reduce brake squeal - Inserts use the SRAM/Shimano mountain standard - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
$9.99 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
- 55mm brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise road cartridge brake pads - Advanced carbon rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment