- An ultra-wide, high performance alloy rim, weight optimized for Enduro, Trail and All Mountain use
- Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place
- 32 holes with an inner width of 35mm and outer width of 39.5mm provides ultra-wide support for Plus-Size and high volume tires
- The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material
- Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable
- MGR Dynamal Alloy
Tubeless-ready rims are compatible with both standard and tubeless-ready tires. When a tubeless-ready tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The rim can always be used with a tube, as well, by simply removing the tubeless valve stem and installing a standard tube like you would with any non-tubeless tire.
|Black / 32 / 27.5-inch||4717760766072||C02OZ396520ASPK|