The all-weather REFLECT360 cycling gloves are manufactured using a 100% reflective outer shell to give you an extra reflective item at night and more visible hand signals. Padded palms help to give enhanced comfort and the silicone web grip gives great grip, especially when it's raining.
Underneath the reflective outer layer there is an internal waterproof polyurethane layer made from a Korean Hipora insert. Korean Hipora consists of a three-layer microporous silicone coating structure. The first layer prevents most water from passing through. The second layer is a honeycomb structure that lets moisture in to then let it expel through the first layer. The third layer is a denser layer to give added protection against water. The three layers combine to give a breathable and very effective material for cycling gloves due to its thin, lightweight, and waterproof properties.
Soft brushed lining, hook-and-loop adjustable cuff, and a soft nose wipe are some added features that come standard to make this a great all-around winter cycling glove.
- Waterproof highly reflective all-weather cycling gloves
- Reflective material appears grey but reflects extremely bright white
- Silicone web patterned and padded palm for comfort and grip
- Soft brushed inner lining for enhanced comfort
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff
- 100% reflective outer shell
|Black/Reflective Grey / X-Large||05030578361116||PV1100|
|Black/Reflective Grey / XX-Large||05030578182445||PV1101|