A quick-fit road cycling shoe to suit every rider and every ride.
This shoe has been designed to deliver the essential timeless look and versatile performance to make every outing an enjoyable ride. The classic considerations of a road shoe have been redefined with a distinct Fizik identity and smart form-fitting construction.
Overcurve is a shoe construction featuring a staggered collar that wraps around the ankle, tracing the natural misalignment of the ankle's two bony protrusions: the lateral and medial malleoli.
The result is an asymmetrical shape, with the throat of the shoe curving over the foot from its outside to its inner side. The closure is fast and secure, powered by a micro-adjustable Boa IP1 dial and a Velcro strap for a fine tune fit of the forefoot area. The R5 Nylon composite outsole is supple and comfortable even in the long haul but without compromising pedaling efficiency.
- Overcurve: asymmetrical construction that ergonomically conforms to the foot's anatomy
- Microtex upper: supple yet strong and durable for a comfortable and consistent fit
- R5 nylon composite outsole: delivers a balance between comfort and pedaling efficiency
- Boa IP1-B dial
- R5 outsole – carbon reinforced nylon
- Weight: 246g (size 42 - 1/2 pair)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Intended Use||Road Cycling|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Boa IP1-B dial|
|Outsole||R5 outsole – carbon reinforced nylon|
|Weight||246g (size 42 - 1/2 pair)|
* Subject to change without notice.