Bike fit is important - a bike should feel like an extension of the body, especially when dialed in. Getting just the right saddle position is second-to-none when putting out power over long miles is concerned. Ritchey Link posts offer two clamp positions for greater adjustability in dialing in the right fit. - 7050 Alloy 2pc Press Fit Head - 15mm adjustable setback - Reversible clamp for greater fore/aft adjustability - Finish: BB black
Ride longer, ride farther with the eeSilk Carbon premium suspension seatpost. The eeSilk carbon is comparable in weight to traditional rigid performance seatposts while offering 20mm of vertical compliance improving control on rough surfaces and reducing fatigue on long rides. These posts make great enhancements to endurance road bikes by reducing the chatter transmitted from the surface to the rider and can be tuned to rider weight through a simple elastomer change. #5 elastomer comes pre-installed, other weight elastomers sold separately - Travel: 20mm - Length: 350mm - Weight: 295g (eeSilk Carbon 27.2) - Max Rider Weight: 250 lbs. - Offset: 8mm
The Reverb Stealth features Vent Valve Technology for super simple service if the need arises. Redesigned internals provide effortless actuation and increased reliability. With reduced overall post lengths and new travel options, riders of all shapes and sizes benefit from more travel than ever before. The new Reverb Stealth redefines what it means to simply go up and down. - Shorter overall post length - Stealth Internal cable routing
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
$229.99 - $249.99
- Up to 200mm of vertical travel adjustability with limitless positioning - Tool-free adjustable travel design which let you adjust the travel by 5mm increment depending of rider's preference - Internal cable routing only - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (carbon) saddle rails - Includes 1x remote lever Travel option: - 95-120mm - 120-150mm - 140-170mm - 170-200mm
Let Giant's Comfort Suspension Seatpost take the sting out of cycling. This plush shock-absorbing post mutes road vibration and ensures rider comfort.
$23.99 - $29.99
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
- Designed using SRAM Exogram technology - Available the Zipp SL Speed DI2 Internal Battery Mount to hold a Shimano DI2 seatpost battery within the SL Speed seatpost. (Sold separately) - Matte Black finish
The new Reverb AXS XPLR dropper post delivers more control, confidence, and fun on gravel roads everywhere. Getting the saddle out of the way means more room to move, saving you from awkward maneuvering and sketchy descents. We created an all-new design complete with lightweight air-only internals featuring built-in compliance we call ActiveRide. It's like travel for your saddle. Enabled by SRAM AXS technology, Reverb AXS XPLR is part of the ultimate personalized cockpit. - New 27.2mm Reverb AXS XPLR delivers more control, confidence, and fun for gravel - ActiveRide—Air only internals provide a fully rigid top-out position. With the touch of your AXS controller, you've got built-in compliance to ensure comfort and control over the roughest sections of gravel - Two travel options to choose—50mm or 75mm - Saddle clamp options compatible with 7x10 oval carbon rails. - Seat post length includes 400mm and 350mm (50mm drop only) - AXS Technology allows rider customization via the AXS Mobile App - AXS handlebar controls (drop or flat bar) - Shared battery with all other SRAM AXS enabled components - System is completely waterproof and dustproof to IP69K—take it anywhere - SRAM AXS battery and charger included SPECIFICATIONS: - TRAVEL: 50mm, 75mm - POST DIAMETER: 27.2mm - POST LENGTH: 350mm, 400mm - REMOTE: AXS Controller Sold Separately - SADDLE RAIL COMPATIBILITY: Round/Oval (7x9 & 7x10), Round/Oval (7x9) - WEIGHT (G): 562 - WEIGHT BASED ON: 75mm Travel 400mm Length W/O battery - Battery 25g
The Salsa Guide Carbon Seatpost is lightweight, durable, and supportive when you need it most. - Carbon shaft - Bonded Aluminum two-bolt head
The newly redesigned EC70 Seatpost takes our superlight unidirectional carbon and applies our patent pending ISA technology - Independent Saddle Adjustment - which allows for completely independent fore-aft adjustment and saddle adjustment. With the 2 pitch adjustment bolts, the saddle angle gets locked into place as if you were adjusting limit screws, and unlike single bolt designs, you get adjustability and security. Available in 20mm Setback and Zero configurations. - Finish: Matte Black UD Carbon/Matte Black Head - Weight: Zero offset, 210g; Setback offset, 223g - Head offset: 0mm; 20mm - Length: 350mm w/ 80mm min. insert - Quill size: 27.2mm - Rail clamps: 7mm round; 7mm x 9mm oval (both included) - Material: EC70 carbon
3D forged one-piece AL6061-T6 construction - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - 15mm setback - ISO-Mountain safety certified
- PIVOTAL compatible - Polished stainless steel shaft - Durable and weather resistant finish - Reinforced shaft design for strength - Outer Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 250mm - Setback: 0mm
The new SL-K SBS SB0 seatpost is lighter and stiffer than ever. Using a UD carbon shaft with a bonded alloy head and a sophisticated SBS clamp design, we can achieve what we believe is the finest SL-K seatpost yet. Available with a polymer Di2 battery holder. - UD carbon shaft with bonded alloy head - Forged alloy "SBS" 2-bolt head - Chromoly hardware - 20mm setback - Fits 7mm standard rails and 7x9mm oval rails - 221 grams
Giant’s innovative, acclaimed and exclusive D-Fuse seatpost features a D-shaped composite shaft that absorbs road vibration without the need for any mechanical devices or special inserts. For this year, by using a newly optimized carbon layup, overall compliance has been increased by 20%. - D-fuse shaped composite - 20% increased compliance from previous models through new carbon lay-up technique - Lightweight, one-piece construction - Strong and light carbon saddle clamps - Compatible with 7mm & 9mm saddle rails
The Whisky No.7 Seatposts are made from the highest quality materials to be durable, lightweight, and comfortable. Whether you’re remounting during the cross race, or abusing them on the trail, you can trust Whisky’s seatposts. Available in different diameters and offsets. - Convenient finger adjustment of saddle angle - Unidirectional carbon shaft, forged aluminum head - No rider weight limit - 5 year Whisky warranty - ASTM Condition 3 - For rough off-road riding and jumps less than 24"
The latest generation Thudbuster LT is superior to its predecessor in every way. Building on Thudbuster's proven parallel linkage technology we have completely re-designed the seatpost for increased durability, additional suspension travel, as well as ease of use through tool-free elastomer change and a single-bolt seat clamp design. By improving on this already legendary design, we're confident to say that the newest generation Thudbuster is the most advanced suspension seatpost ever made. - Travel: 90mm - Weight: 750g (31.6mm) - Max Rider Weight: 250lbs
- XC - Gravel - Trail focused post - Two-position simplicity - Featherweight - Cable routes in either direction for compatibility with any dropper lever - Zero offset - 352g
$205.00 - $211.00
We designed the Tall & Handsome with strength and elegance in mind, but also to be super easy to setup and adjust. Like all PAUL components, it’s built to the highest standards for tolerance, function, reliability, and ease of use. Machined by us here in sunny Chico, California. - Nice looking seatpost is built to the highest standards for function and ease of use - Head and shaft are made from a special high strength 2024 aluminum alloy - Two bolt head offers roughly 15 degrees of tilt adjustment - 26mm clamp setback. 320g - Made in the USA
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
With shaft and head formed from one continuous carbon fiber section, the K-Force Light SB0 seatpost is both light and strong. The K-Force Light SB0 features a zero-offset (in-line) clamp for a forward saddle position, with our forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp holding the saddle securely. - Forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp (MTC) - Increased setback for correct fit and saddle support - One-piece continuous carbon fiber construction - M5 chromoly and stainless steel hardware design - Zero Setback - Fits 7mm standard rails and 7x9mm oval rails - 185 grams
The directional butting of the Energy SBS SB20 seatpost’s 6066-aluminum shaft gives it thicker walls fore and aft for stiffness and thinner walls at the sides to cut weight. A forged and machined alloy head is bonded to the top of the shaft. - 3D forged and CNC machined AL6066 w/ alloy head - Directionally butted for low weight and additional strength - Chromoly hardware - Clamp Style: Standard Rails
Full UD carbon shaft with alloy clamp - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - Available in 0mm and 15mm setback options - ISO-Mountain safety certified
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic - Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head - With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Featherlight Thumb Actuation - Industry Leading - Intelligent Keyway System - Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation - Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved - Tested Down To -20C. - 1x Lever included - With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware - Remote Position: On handlebar - Cable Routing: Internal - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Standard, double bolt - Seat Post Material: Aluminum - Seat Post Weight: 510g
The proven 2-bolt design on this classic provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. The two-bolt design is easy to adjust and holds tight. Its low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out, and the bolts are oriented to the axis of the rails for the greatest contact area with the saddle. The Classic also features Ritchey's 'Classic' high-polish silver finish. - Material: 2014 alloy - Total length: 350mm (including 100mm of minimum insert) - Saddle clamp: standard - Saddle clamp torque: 13Nm (max) - Seat collar torque: not specified - follow frame/seat binder specification - Weight: 260g (27.2x350mm) - Color: high-polish silver
The Velo Orange Grand Cru seatpost is made from one piece of aluminum, internally ovalized to trim weight. The Grand Cru seatpost’s head is integral with the post – not pressed on – for great strength and weight savings. 0mm Setback: Zero-setback/offset posts are commonly used on mountain bikes and by some bikepackers. The Grand Cru zero setback post uses a one-bolt, ergonomic side-adjustment mechanism for both saddle rail clamping and fore-aft adjustment. 30.2mm Setback: For riders who prefer the comfort of leather saddles but have found proper saddle placement difficult due the short rails on leather saddles Velo Orange offers the Grand Cru Long Setback with an ample 30.2mm of setback. This model uses a two-bolt design.
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
• Forged alloy construction • Single top bolt adjustment
ENVE has found that a dropper seatpost can enhance the gravel experience and that 40mm of drop is just the right amount for most gravel riding and racing. A dropper post allows the rider to lower their center of gravity on descents which can result in greater control and therefore confidence. While designed primarily for gravel riders, the G Series Dropper allows XC riders and racers a lightweight dropper with just the right amount of drop. - 395 grams (can be trimmed for an additional 40 grams in weight savings) - Mechanical actuation - Internal Routing Only - 40mm of drop/travel - 350mm length (Min Post Height: 140mm seat post clamps saddle rail - 27.2mm diameter post (Includes shims for 30.9mm and 31.6mm posts) - Fully serviceable, no special tools required - Compatible with all cable actuated remote levers
- Defined suspension on rough surfaces - Lightweight and comfortable construction - Uncompromised road cycling performance Unique comfort, lightweight and aesthetically modern: The Ergon leaf spring seatpost revolutionizes comfort on the road bike, all-road and gravel bike. Rough roads and gravel are smoothed out by the two carbon fiber VCLS leaf springs, while the saddle angle remains unchanged by the parallel displacement of the two leaf springs and the floating flip head. The precise and highly sensitive tuned leaf springs work so well that they do not affect the performance of the bike or cyclist.
- Designed using SRAM Exogram technology - Available the Zipp SL Speed DI2 Internal Battery Mount to hold a Shimano DI2 seatpost battery within the SL Speed seatpost. (Sold separately) - Matte Black finish - Seat Post Diameter: 31.6mm - Seat Post Length: 400mm
- 6061-T6 construction w/forged alloy head - 45mm adjustable preload suspension travel - 2-Bolt Zero Offset head clamp - Up to 300 lb rider weight - EN MTN safety approval - 385g (27.2mm x 350mm)
The redesigned Zero post offers no-slip saddle engagement and high adjustability by securing the rails with fore and aft bolts. Whether you're hitting rough singletrack or remounting in a hurry, this ensures the saddle stays exactly where you want it. - Material: 2014 alloy - Total length: 400mm (including 100mm of minimum insert) - Saddle clamp: 2-bolt fore/aft - Saddle clamp torque: 7Nm (max) - Seat collar torque: not specified - follow frame/seat binder specification - Weight: 240g (27.2x400mm)
ENVE's proven twin-bolt seatpost design refined for the modern road bike with seatpost battery integration capabilities. - Material: Carbon Fiber - Hardware Material: Titanium - Saddle Angle Adjustment: 0 – 27 degrees - Saddle Rail Compatibility: 7x10mm Carbon Rails / 7mm Round Alloy Rails - Torque Spec, Saddle Rail Clamp Bolts: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec, Seatpost Collar: Determined by your Frame manufacture/Seatpost Collar - Weight: 178g (25.4mm, 25mm offset), 168g (27.2mm, 0mm offset), 178g (27.2mm, 25mm offset)
- Built on the revered FOX Transfer platform, the Turbine R Dropper Post has infinite height adjustment with up to 175mm of drop Specs: - Seat Post Diameter: 30.9mm - Travel: 200mm - Cable Routing: Internal
Syntace's HiFlex full carbon seatpost is centered around a highly technical carbon design that evenly distributes rider load as well as damps vibrations without loss of control. Its extra-deep 52mm bottom clamp offers optimal rail support while a shallow 30mm top clamp allows for extra fore-aft adjustment. The two-bolt micro adjust clamp offers precise saddle angle adjustments and features bolts arranged in line with the direction of bump forces for increased strength Ideal for anything from road to mountain. - Improved vibration damping and directional stability - Bob-damping mechanism for full suspension bikes - Compatible with most Carbon rails - Weight: 212g - Max. Height: 310mm - Min. Height: 40mm
The Pure Cycles seatpost is a no frills no nonsense seatpost perfect for a basic replacement.
- Defined suspension on rough surfaces - Lightweight and comfortable construction - Uncompromised road cycling performance Unique comfort, lightweight and aesthetically modern: The Ergon leaf spring seatpost revolutionizes comfort on the road bike, all-road and gravel bike. Rough roads and gravel are smoothed out by the two carbon fiber VCLS leaf springs, while the saddle angle remains unchanged by the parallel displacement of the two leaf springs and the floating flip head. The precise and highly sensitive tuned leaf springs work so well that they do not affect the performance of the bike or cyclist. The CF Allroad Pro Carbon Setback model offers a 25mm of setback
The patented Dual-Position Seatpost lets you ride a true aero position on a standard road bike, without sacrificing your normal road position. Along with the Quick-Release Aerobars it provides the benefits of a triathlon or time trial bike without the additional bike or price tag. The key to riding powerfully and comfortably is proper saddle position and since you can switch between road and aero positions on-the-fly while riding, you can always choose the best riding position for every part of your ride. Benefits: - Transform your current bike—switch from road to aero position on the bike you already own - Ride with ease—no more time and energy wasted switching from road bike to aero bike Details: - Linkage design lets you switch between road and aero positions seamlessly while riding - Choose the best position for every single climb, flat, or descent - Maintain proper leg extension in both road and aero positions - Saddle moves forward 50mm, corresponding to approximately 4 degrees of effective seat tube angle change - Aero road riding position optimized for proper handling on a road bike - Simple, durable two-bolt saddle clamp allows infinite saddle tilt adjustment and reliable clamping - 16mm rearward setback (road position) - Check technical specifications for compatibility
Previous page Page 2 of 2