Same proven Ritchey quality, performance, and materials now beefed up and available in trail-worthy widths. A shallow rise and gentle sweep are the key attributes of the WCS Trail Rizer bar. The extra-wide grip area allows plenty of room for all components and remotes of choice. - Material: carbon fiber - Width: 780mm - Rise: 15mm - Backsweep: 9° - Upsweep: 6° - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Bar-end compatible: yes - Weight: 199g
The Pro PLT Ergo bars feature an ergonomic shaped top section for optimal pressure relief and a compact bend for a seamless transition to riding in the drops. They're constructed of AL-2014 DB aluminum for a lightweight, durable performance handlebar.
Profile's Stoker 26 Base Bar features a 26.0mm diameter the entire length across the bar, allowing the widest aero bar clamping area that Profile makes. This makes the bar ideal if you have a wide aero position or need a comfy stoker bar for your tandem. Made from double-butted 6061 aluminum, the Stoker 26 is light, not to mention shot peened and anodized for added strength and durability. Plus, it's pre-drilled for internal cable routing for aerodynamics and a clean look.
Built upon the popular K-Wing ergonomics, this full carbon handlebar is designed for Adventure, Gravel, and Cyclocross. - Aerodynamic integrated Cable Routing (ACR) - Full carbon handlebar is designed for Adventure, Gravel and Cyclocross - Sculpted contact points for the "hoods" and "drops" riding positions for better ergonomics - Flared drops for better control and clearance when descending - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - 115mm drop, 76mm reach - 12° outward bend - 10° forward angle - 25mm offset drops - 5mm rise - 205 grams (420mm)
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 5 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g
Built from a lifetime of riding and racing experiences and inspired by life itself, the latest generation of the Ritchey Comp Streem brings fully internal cable routing to this legendary handlebar. The Streem bar has long combined the performance and advantage of an aero bar with all-day comfort. A generous aero-formed top section provides sleek performance and ergonomic support. While its comfort is bolstered by the stress-relieving compact drop, ever so gentle back sweep, and slight drop flare, its increasing radius drops offer multiple hand positions. Now updated with the ability for fully internal cable routing, the new Comp Streem ups its advantages to fortify its position as the perfect choice for road racers and serious enthusiasts who demand performance without sacrificing comfort in the everlasting quest for great ride experiences. - Internal cable routing - Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 junction box - Increasing radius drops - Material: double-butted 6061 alloy - Bend style: compact - Top style: ergonomic - Width: 380, 400, 420, 440, 460mm - Drop: 128mm - Reach: 73mm - Drop flare: 2° - Backsweep: 5° - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Accessory mount diameter: 31.8mm - Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 junction box - Cable routing: full or partial internal - Clip-on compatibility: yes for all sizes except 38cm - Other features: Di2 cable internal routing—C260 compatible - Weight: 297g (42cm)
Rock-solid in the park or on the trail, the Spank Spoon 800 handlebar gets a refresh for 2020. With new, fresh graphics, the Spoon bar is now 800mm wide for ultimate control. In addition, you can dial in your fit with the ability to cut it down to 740mm for a wide variety of uses. Spank Spoon: the best-priced handlebar on the market without compromise! - Cost-effective upgrade to your 31.8mm cockpit without sacrificing quality - Freeride inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, DH, E-Bike
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Flattened center section provides an additional ergonomic hand position - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
Stolen Roll bar features multi-butted 4130 chromoly, 19mm cross bar, and P2 post-production heat treatment for increased strength. - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 22.2mm - Color: Black - Material: Steel - Rise: 9.5-inch
The EA70 is Easton’s top-end aluminum handlebar with traditional, round tops. The EA70 is given an upgrade with the new MCD shape technology, with grooves for brake and gear cable routing. This race-proven handlebar has won numerous Cyclocross Nationals titles and benefits from all of the aluminum construction techniques that Easton is famous for — including TaperWall technology. - Weight for 42cm bar (grams): 280 - Bar Drop (mm): 130 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Material: Aluminum - Bar Top Style: Round
Easton’s new AX series now includes our budget friendly EA50 AX flared drop bar. With the same MCD drop technology as our top of the line road bars, flared to 16 degrees for comfort in the drops and control on gnarly terrain or long gravel assaults. It's time to take the road less traveled with EA50 AX. - Finish: Black Ano/Water Transfer Graphics - Bar weight: 325g (42cm) - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width (center-to-center): 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm - Flare: 16-degrees - Reach: 80mm - Drop: 120mm - Materials: EA50 alloy
A race-proven handlebar, the M9 bar is ENVE's dedicated downhill option. Designed around a 31.8mm clamp diameter and a downhill-focused flex profile, this bar’s celebrated ride feel defined the potential of a DH carbon fiber bar and realigned performance expectations. The M9 bar features 8-degree backsweep and 4-degree upsweep. - Material: Carbon - Weight: 245g (30mm rise); 265g (50mm rise) - Bar Width (Max): 810mm - Bar Width (Min): 780mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Backsweep: 8 Degrees - Upsweep: 4 Degrees - Torque Spec: Face Plate: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec: Controls: 5.5Nm
For those seeking a different take on a traditional mountain bike handlebar, the Salsa Bend Bar is available with either a 17 or 23-deg sweep, offering a more natural hand position without affecting reach or requiring the need to change your stem length. The Bend Bar swoops forward, then sweeps back to create an angled perch that’s easy to hang on to. They’re tough, strong, and durable, and great for long days bikepacking, touring, or shredding singletrack. - Constructed using double-butted, AL-7050-T76 aluminum - Bar sweeps forward, then back, to preserve stem length - 5-deg upsweep allows adjustment to suit personal preference - Bar can be flip-flopped to run up or down - Graduated ends for easy trimming - Bead-blast black finish
- Freeride inspired all mountain suitable geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Rock solid in the park or on the trail - Cost effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Material: Alloy - Weight (g): ±395 (25mm) / ±400 (40mm) / ±420 (60mm) - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Rise (mm):25 / 40 / 60 - Length (mm): 785 - Geometry (Degree): 5°up x 8°back (25mm) / 5°up x 9°back (40mm) / 4°up x 10°back (60mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
When designing the all-new Ridgeline aluminum trail handlebar, our goal was to create the perfect trail bar that disappears beneath you while encouraging you to chase adventure and seek out new experiences wherever possible. We precisely targeted lower rise options at 15mm and 25mm with a stable width of 800mm for a more efficient and aggressive position on the bike. To do this, we took an oversized 35mm bore platform and dispersed the load over an 800mm width. It was critical for us to keep the weight down without sacrificing strength. This is where our unique proprietary Gradient Butting Technology shines, allowing us to remove excess material in areas of less stress and fatigue that can cause the stiff feeling commonly felt with other 35mm handlebars on the market. We can then add material to areas of greater stress and fatigue to increase the long-term strength and durability. This gives you, the rider, more confidence to chase new experiences and forget about the gear beneath you. Our goal is for you to become one with the bike and never let up on chasing your new adventure! - Oversized 35mm Bore Aluminum Handlebar - Designed for Enduro / All Mountain / Trail - Incredibly detailed two-tone bead blasted and polished ano finish - Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology - 800mm wide - 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep - Flex and deflection characteristics designed to match the Skyline handlebar - Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail - Black ano finish with colored graphics - Weight: 303 grams
The Gossamer Compact uses the same evolved shape as our high-end handlebars – shallow 125mm drop, short 80mm reach, optimized for the shape of current shifters. Rider comfort is further enhanced by the flattened top section, giving an easy platform to rest your hands on. The Gossamer Compact uses 6066 aluminum, which is double butted and tapered to put strength where it's needed and trim weight where it's not. Shot peening improves fatigue resistance, and an extra-wide bulge section in the center of the bar leaves ample room for accessories. - Double butted, tapered, and shot-peened AL6066 - 34mm ergo flat top - 110mm-wide round center section makes it easy to mount accessories - Bar width: center/center from the handlebar tails
Fizik's Cyrano R1 Handlebar gives every cyclist the same low weight, high stiffness, and incredible ergonomics that the pros use. These carbon handlebars use Fizik's unique Spine Concept fitting technology to offer incredible ergonomics and a perfect fit on your bike. Designed for total compatibility with Fizik's saddles and stems (sold separately), the Cyrano R1 Chameleon handlebar optimizes your position for race day performance.
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
Building up an urban fixie or townie bike? Then you just have to have the classic Bull Horn Bars from Sunlite. They're made from aluminum with a steel center sleeve, so they're light, stiff and durable.
The Race Face Aeffect handlebar is a budget-friendly alloy bar intended for XC and Trail use — the most affordable option for riders looking for a 35mm handlebar. - Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
$32.99 - $48.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
An ultra-high performance handlebar constructed to ride the most punishing conditions. The PRO Vibe Alloy handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. The Vibe Alloy is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling.
After riding with several different French, American, and Japanese rando bars, Velo Orange designed their Rando bar to combine the best elements of bars from three continents. It has substantial flare for a wide stance in the drops. The bend is round and open, as on Velo Orange's Course bar. The area behind the hoods is long and flat for extra comfort. The drops are long so you can slide you hands well back. The Grand Cru crest appears on each side of the clamp area. The center section is highly polished. The area under the bar tape has a "bead blasted" finish. This is a great bar for touring, riding off-pavement, and tandems. - Drop: 130mm - Drop Bend Style: Traditional - Reach: 120mm - Bar Top Style: Round
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
- Award-winning Vibrocore foam core provides vibration-damping, proven to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - 25° aggressively flared, wide drop bar for true off-road performance and comfort - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding in a more upright, balanced stance - 8mm bar clamp extends through the top section, providing enhanced hand support and comfort without multiple wraps of tape to increase diameter - Round profile upper section facilitates a wide range of rider/hand positions and maximizes grip on the bars in rough terrain - Recommended for: ASTM 3, Gravel Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Width, Hood to Hood (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460 / 480 / 500 / 520mm - Width, Barend to Barend (o-o): 562 / 582 / 602 / 622 / 642 / 662mm - Weight (g): 345 / 350 / 355 / 370 / 375 / 380 - Drop/Reach: 110mm / 65mm (all sizes) - Flare: 25° - Ramp: 14°
- Freeride handlebar, developed with Darren “Bearclaw” Berrecloth - Unprecedented stiffness and durability at an exceptionally low weight. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 747mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR - MATERIAL: MGR 2 series alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ±350 (30mm) / ±390 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 777 (Adjustable to 747) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
Building on PRO’s knowledge of making elite road and off-road bars comes the DISCOVER range of flared bars to give riders more control in varied off-road situations. - 12 degree flare for optimal riding position - AL-6066 construction for increased rigidity - Shimano DI2 integration - Ergonomic top section for multiple hand positions - The ideal handlebar for long gravel rides
The Cheater Bar is built from triple butted 4130 CroMoly steel and is tough enough to handle all of the abuse you will inflict upon it on the trail. Surly made two versions: a clear coated raw steel version and a black ED coated version. Both are CroMoly steel. - Material: Cromoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 780mm - Rise: 0mm - Sweep Angle: 11 degrees - Color: Clear Coat Silver and E.D. coated Black - Weight: 400g