- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
In today’s fast-paced world of riseless flat bars and far-too-aggressive-for-our-liking cockpits, Surly harkens back to simpler times. They wanted a handlebar that would suffice for a relaxed cruise to a favorite windowless bar, but would also be suitable should a person decide to take the long way home. The Sunrise Bar is a cruiser bar, a trail bar, and a BMX bar all rolled into one. It has a 22.2mm clamp diameter, but Surly included some Problem Solvers shims so you can mount it up to your fancy 31.8mm stem. Material: CroMoly steel Clamp diameter: 22.2mm; Includes shims for 31.8mm clamp Width: 820mm; Can be cut to 720mm Rise: 83mm Sweep Angle: 14.7 degree backsweep, 6.7 degree upsweep Weight: 778g including shims Color: Black
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
$12.98 - $15.99
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
- DH Race tuned award-winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm Features - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight: ±340g (15mm) / ± 350g (30mm) / ±360g (50mm) - Sweep: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- All new DJ/ Slopestyle premier handlebar designed for progression - 760mm wide - Featuring our Exclusive Gradient Butting technology - 31.8mm center bore - Full bead blast finish for increased durability and fatigue resistance - 9 degree bend / backsweep and 5 degree upsweep for ultimate comfort - Available in black ano finish with color graphic options - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - 50mm: 323g - 80mm: 334g
$169.99 - $179.99
The Next R handlebar features 800mm of premium unidirectional carbon with the shred-ready positioning of Race Face's SixC bars. DH strength and Enduro weight for when you really need to lean into it. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - 35mm bar diameter for incredible strength/weight ratio
- Timeless, classically styled back swept touring bar - Bar end shifter and brake lever compatible - Outward grip angles for proper ergonomics - Material: Steel
Occupying a class all its own, our Winston Handlebar is a performance carbon mustache bar loaded with versatility and flare. Featuring a 25mm rise and 73-degree backsweep, it offers compatibility with road, mountain, and bar-end controls. Pretty enough to punch up commuter rigs and sport touring bikes alike, it's built tough to handle everything from rough, off-road conditions to long rides in the country. Comfortable in both the drop and riser positions, the unique and multi-functional Winston is sure to inspire upgrades and eye-catching custom builds. - Compatible with road, mountain, and bar-end controls - Tested to ASTM 3 - 90mm clamping area to fit Salsa Anything Cradle - Can be ridden in up or down position - Unidirectional carbon fiber construction - Weight: 250g
With a classic 25.4mm clamp diameter, the extra-tall 30mm of rise gives way to comfort and added control for an economic option for any classic mountain bike build. - Material: 6061 alloy - Width: 670mm - Rise: 30mm - Backsweep: 9° - Upsweep: 2° - Clamp diameter: 25.4mm - Bar-end compatible: yes - Weight: 399g
Deity Speedway Handlebars: at 810mm wide with a 30mm rise, this 35mm bore handlebar is impressively responsive and comfortable at the same time. Designed for the sweet spot that absorbs maximum vibration, chatter and impact while maintaining the stiff reactive feeling that allows you to dance on the edge of catastrophe, ever increasing your need for speed.
$24.99 - $36.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
WeThePoeple Pro rider, Dan Kruk, is somewhat of a connoisseur of handlebars, so it is only right that he have his own signature model. Named after his home town in Wisconsin, the Stallis bar is built to withstand Dan’s all-out savagery on a bike and comes in both regular 22.2mm and 25.4mm oversize clamping options.
Building up an urban fixie or townie bike? Then you just have to have the classic Bull Horn Bars from Sunlite. They're made from aluminum with a steel center sleeve, so they're light, stiff and durable.
FSA's K-Force Compact Road Handlebar features a racy compact design for improved ergonomics and rider comfort. Its continuous carbon/Kevlar construction is super light and impressively stiff, making it perfect for climbing and big out-of-the-saddle efforts. It also has a 110mm center section for mounting accessories and its reinforced, textured clamping areas hold tight and secure.
- Award-winning Vibrocore foam core provides vibration-damping, proven to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - 25° aggressively flared, wide drop bar for true off-road performance and comfort - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding in a more upright, balanced stance - 8mm bar clamp extends through the top section, providing enhanced hand support and comfort without multiple wraps of tape to increase diameter - Round profile upper section facilitates a wide range of rider/hand positions and maximizes grip on the bars in rough terrain - Recommended for: ASTM 3, Gravel Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Width, Hood to Hood (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460 / 480 / 500 / 520mm - Width, Barend to Barend (o-o): 562 / 582 / 602 / 622 / 642 / 662mm - Weight (g): 345 / 350 / 355 / 370 / 375 / 380 - Drop/Reach: 110mm / 65mm (all sizes) - Flare: 25° - Ramp: 14°
A Spank-quality 35mm handlebar that won't cost you an arm and leg? Freeride-inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile, and the Spoon 35 is rock-solid whether you live for trails or bike parks. 800mm wide, you can dial your fit as the Spoon 35 is adjustable to 740mm. - Cost-effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Length: 800mm - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Choose 25/40 - 35mm clamp diameter - 5° up x 8° backsweep - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, E-Bike
- Low-rise Black Ops chromoly BMX handle bar - 30-inch width with a 6-inch rise - Wide and low - Clamp Size: 22.2mm - Material: Chromoly
Velo Orange's Tourist bar is a "North Road" style bar rendered in polished aluminum alloy. It's similar to the bars used on many classic British roadsters. The clamp area is 25.4mm in diameter. The width is 570mm and the reach is 180mm; it has about 70mm of rise. They sweep back about 60-degrees, and the grip area is about 160mm long. The Tourist accepts regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, and shifters, but not inverse levers or bar-end shifters.
Building on PRO’s knowledge of making elite road and off-road bars comes the DISCOVER range of flared bars to give riders more control in varied off-road situations. - 12 degree flare for optimal riding position - AL-6066 construction for increased rigidity - Shimano DI2 integration - Ergonomic top section for multiple hand positions - The ideal handlebar for long gravel rides
The Gossamer Compact uses the same evolved shape as our high-end handlebars – shallow 125mm drop, short 80mm reach, optimized for the shape of current shifters. Rider comfort is further enhanced by the flattened top section, giving an easy platform to rest your hands on. The Gossamer Compact uses 6066 aluminum, which is double butted and tapered to put strength where it's needed and trim weight where it's not. Shot peening improves fatigue resistance, and an extra-wide bulge section in the center of the bar leaves ample room for accessories. - Double butted, tapered, and shot-peened AL6066 - 34mm ergo flat top - 110mm-wide round center section makes it easy to mount accessories - Bar width: center/center from the handlebar tails
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
An ideal handlebar for riding anything from all mountain to downhill, Renthal's FatBar Carbon handlebar combines a blend of strength, stiffness, shock absorption, and weight savings. - Uni-Directional carbon construction - Ride-tuned to provide an ideal combination of stiffness and shock absorption - Increased center section width for fine-tuned flex characteristics - Downhill and twin crown fork compatible - Permanent graphics, set-up grid and cut marks
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
- Aerodynamic integrated Cable Routing (ACR) - Alloy handlebar is designed for Adventure, Gravel and Cyclocross - Sculpted contact points for the "hoods" and "drops" riding positions for better ergonomics - Flared drops for better control and clearance when descending - Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - 120mm drop, 80mm reach - 15° outward bend - Finish: Bead blasted anodized black - Weight: 292 grams (420mm)
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Dimension short drop road handlebars are available with a 26.0mm clamp diameter and sport single-groove cable routing. - Made from 6061 Aluminum - Single-groove cable routing - Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Drop (mm): 128 - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Bar Top Style: Round - Clip-on Compatible: No - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 340g (40cm) - Width Measurement: Center
Zipp Service Course SL 80 Ergo handlebar is all about making you faster in style and comfort. The bar offers an 80mm reach and 125mm drop, perfect for a rider looking for a medium reach and shallow drop who likes reaching down to, rather than into, the drops. This bar has a flattened top and 3° backsweep for a neutral wrist position on the tops. The bars feature a 7° ramp angle for a flat transition to the hoods and a 4° outsweep at the drops. In addition to the ergonomic benefits, the Service Course SL 80 Ergo is our first ergo bar to be clip-on compatible. Made of 7050 aluminum, the Service Course SL 80 Ergo weighs 275g for a 42cm-wide bar. Light weight, stiffness, and comfort: the Zipp Service Course line provides the right fit for all rider types. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability - 80mm reach and 125mm drop for a medium-high position - Flattened top shape with 3° backsweep for comfort - Clip-on Compatible (40, 42, 44cm sizes only) - Di2 RS910 junction compatible - Lifetime warranty
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 Ergo handlebar. The Service Course lineup provides options to match every rider with a high-performance, precise fitting bar. The Service Course 70 Ergo packs a powerful punch of everything you'd want in a bar — a design based on feedback from pro bike fitters and riders, an ergonomic top section, and a price you'll love. - 6061 aluminum for low weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - ISO 4210 compliant
Whatever your adventure, Rustler handlebars are tough, durable, and comfortable. Whether you are out exploring a new trail or devouring your favorite descent, they’ll help keep you in control and ready for the terrain ahead. - Signature 11° back sweep, 6° up sweep, 20mm rise - 800mm and 750mm width options - Graduated lines for easy trimming - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 160mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 221g - Note: Rustler bars are not compatible with bar ends
For riders looking for the perfect fit or a little more comfort miles into a gravel ride, the ErgoMax features an anatomical shallow drop mated with 25mm of rise for an unsurpassed ride quality - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Bar Drop: 128mm - Bar Reach: 73mm - Bar Top Style: Round - Accessory Mount Diameter: 31.8 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Cable Routing: External - Material: Aluminum - Clip-on Compatible: Yes - Flare: 4.6
The Pro Vibe Aero handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. It's an ultra-high performance handlebar constructed with Innegra fibers to ride the most punishing conditions and is designed with aerofoil shapes to give you a performance edge on the road. The Vibe Aero is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling. - Full UD Carbon aerodynamic design that meets UCI requirements - Integrated brake, shift, and Di2 cable routing
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
Superlight weight for a competitive edge. Comfort to carry you through long training days and crushing queen stages. The all-new CADEX Race Handlebar features innovative one-piece construction and an ergonomic design that’s stiff, responsive and easy on your hands.
- Ultra-light carbon composite reduces the weight while maintaining a stiff construction - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition from the tops to the hoods to the drops - The round-shape clamping design ensures better fitting adjustments for hand and body positions - The center of clamping area meet with handlebar top seamlessly to improve aerodynamics while saving weight - An aero-optimized flattened top section reduces the front face area and improves the airflow - The edge of the handlebar top features a wider and lifted shape for better aero position - Elliptical drops improves bar stiffness without adding weight - Cable openings features a bigger opening making routing easier
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - Race proven 5° rearward / 5° upward sweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings
An quick way to make a bike more comfortable, Dimension High-bars come in four different rises for inexpensive and easy bar-height changes. - Four rise options available from 30-100mm - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 Safety Tested for City/Trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 15-degree sweep
Rock-solid in the park or on the trail, the Spank Spoon 800 handlebar gets a refresh for 2020. With new, fresh graphics, the Spoon bar is now 800mm wide for ultimate control. In addition, you can dial in your fit with the ability to cut it down to 740mm for a wide variety of uses. Spank Spoon: the best-priced handlebar on the market without compromise! - Cost-effective upgrade to your 31.8mm cockpit without sacrificing quality - Freeride inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, DH, E-Bike
The EA70 is Easton’s top-end aluminum handlebar with traditional, round tops. The EA70 is given an upgrade with the new MCD shape technology, with grooves for brake and gear cable routing. This race-proven handlebar has won numerous Cyclocross Nationals titles and benefits from all of the aluminum construction techniques that Easton is famous for — including TaperWall technology. - Weight for 42cm bar (grams): 280 - Bar Drop (mm): 130 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Material: Aluminum - Bar Top Style: Round
- 12° moderately flared, medium width drop bar balances off-road performance, with on-road aerodynamics and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding stance and long days in the saddle on mixed terrain - 31.8mm bar clamp zone, and aerodynamic ergo top section enhances hand comfort over longer rides, without limiting range of rider/hand positions - 21.6mm inner diameter barends, allow use of most barend shifters - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND to BAREND (o-o): 498 / 518 / 538mm - WEIGHT: 355 / 360 / 365g - DROP / REACH: 10mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BAR CLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Ergo Profile - FLARE: 12° - RAMP: 14°
Origin-8's MX Mini Urban Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It provides a 75mm rise and a 600mm width, along with moto styling.
Dimension Road handlebars are available in 25.4 and 26.0mm clamp diameters and have double grooves for cable routing.
Ergonomic off-road drop handlebar great for gravel riding. Extended OS center provides extra comfort and more room for handlebar accessories. Multiple riding positions give you more options for long miles in the saddle. - Double butted AL6061-T6 construction - 620mm drop width / 480mm top width - 40-degree flared drops for improved comfort, control, power, and stability - Accepts bar end shifters - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Width / Length: 620mm - Rise / Reach: 76mm - Upsweep / Drop: 110mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Material: AL6061
$32.99 - $48.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
Chrome-plated steel North Road style touring handlebar.
Easton’s new AX series line of bars meets the needs of the growing drop bar adventure and gravel segment. Building off the highly successful and critically acclaimed line of new MCD road bars and EA70 and EC70 AX bar utilizes the same top shape and reach as well as the ergonomic drop shape but turns up the drop flare from 4 degrees all the way up to 16 degrees. The wider stance in the drops provides more control on gnarly terrain and long gravel assaults. - Weight of 42cm bar (grams): 290 - Bar Drop (mm): 80 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 120 - Material: Aluminum - Bar Top Style: Round
Easton’s new AX series line of bars meets the needs of the growing drop bar adventure and gravel segment. Building off the highly successful and critically acclaimed line of new MCD road bars and EA70 and EC70 AX bar utilizes the same top shape and reach as well as the ergonomic drop shape but turns up the drop flare from 4 degrees all the way up to 16 degrees. The wider stance in the drops provides more control on rough terrain and long gravel assaults. Why 16-degrees? Based on extensive testing and rider feedback we determined that 16 degrees was the perfect balance of maximum bar flare that still allowed for efficient access and usage of the shifters and brakes in both the hoods and drops. - Width (center-to-center): 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm (+68m at drops) - Flare: 16-degrees - 42cm: 220g - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Reach: 80mm - Drop: 120mm - Materials: EC70 carbon
Bored hands make bad rides, mix it up with some drop bars so you have positions aplenty! Duck into the drops and out of the wind if you're feeling aggro, relax and ride the tops if you're just taking a cruise or, add some hoods, and get out over the front wheel. The choice is yours. - Classic style drop bars perfect for getting a more aggressive riding posture on your fixie or road bike - Designed by us and perfect for any 25.4mm clamp, these puppies taper to 22.2mm for mounting all your lights, computers, etc... Race on. - 40cm/400mm width with a 138mm drop
- The Fatbar has already gained cult status and is the handlebar of choice for World Cup downhill race teams and athletes. - Offers the ultimate combination of lightness, strength and durability
Built from a lifetime of riding and racing experiences and inspired by life itself, the latest generation of the Ritchey Comp Streem brings fully internal cable routing to this legendary handlebar. The Streem bar has long combined the performance and advantage of an aero bar with all-day comfort. A generous aero-formed top section provides sleek performance and ergonomic support. While its comfort is bolstered by the stress-relieving compact drop, ever so gentle back sweep, and slight drop flare, its increasing radius drops offer multiple hand positions. Now updated with the ability for fully internal cable routing, the new Comp Streem ups its advantages to fortify its position as the perfect choice for road racers and serious enthusiasts who demand performance without sacrificing comfort in the everlasting quest for great ride experiences. - Internal cable routing - Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 junction box - Increasing radius drops - Material: double-butted 6061 alloy - Bend style: compact - Top style: ergonomic - Width: 380, 400, 420, 440, 460mm - Drop: 128mm - Reach: 73mm - Drop flare: 2° - Backsweep: 5° - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Accessory mount diameter: 31.8mm - Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 junction box - Cable routing: full or partial internal - Clip-on compatibility: yes for all sizes except 38cm - Other features: Di2 cable internal routing—C260 compatible - Weight: 297g (42cm)
An updated version of a Ritchey handlebar bend now in a timeless high-polish silver finish. The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer with a shorter reach and shallower drop. - Material: double-butted 6061 alloy - Bend style: traditional - Top style: round - Width: 400, 420, 440mm - Drop: 128mm - Reach: 73mm - Drop flare: 0° - Flare out: 0° - Backsweep: 0° - Accessory mount diameter: 31.8mm - Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 junction box - Clip-on compatibility: yes - Other features: drilled at bar end for Shimano Di2 EW-RS910 junction box routing, C260 compatible - Weight: 300g (420mm)
Stolen Roll bar features multi-butted 4130 chromoly, 19mm cross bar, and P2 post-production heat treatment for increased strength. - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 22.2mm - Color: Black - Material: Steel - Rise: 9.5-inch
Dimension's Urban Cruiser Bar is a great way to customize your ride. Available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs and style. - Material: Aluminum - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
Sunlite's Road Handlebars are a light and comfortable addition to your road bike or gravel grinder. At 310 grams, this aluminum bar keeps your rig light while providing plenty of stability while cornering or sprinting for the hole shot. The classic road bend gives your bike a svelte look, too. And with plenty of widths to choose from, you get a bar that's tailored to your build and riding style.
Origin-8's aluminum Stash Bar II handlebar will be right at home on your fixie or urban steed. It's completely straight and super narrow so you can dart around obstacles with ease. The cool spherical aluminum end caps are removable if you prefer a more muted look.
Truvativ design built in collaboration with, and featuring the creativity of, Troy Lee Designs. The Truvativ CoLab TLD bar is the command center of cornering with an artistic flair. - Includes Rockshox sticker pack to give fork and handlebar a unified custom look - Stiff, precise and wide - Signature Troy Lee Designs style - Geometry and 7050 aluminum are designed for DH and gravity events - Back Sweep (deg): 9 - Upsweep: 5 - Weight: 349g - Material: Aluminum
Experience the road with Origin-8's Pro-Fit Compact Handlebar. It delivers a comfortable compact-drop shape that's crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. With the tight 120mm drop and short 70mm reach, you'll have an ergonomic position that's easy on your back.
- AL7050 tubular alloy construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 800mm width - 7° back sweep - ISO-Mountain safety certified - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful ride companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
- Gravel racing-inspired off-road drop handlebar - Double-butted AL6061-T6 construction - 610mm drop width / 460mm top width - 35° flared drops for improved comfort, control, power, and stability - Extended 31.8mm bar bore provides ample room for accessories and clip-on bars - Offers multiple hand positions to address long miles and varied terrain - Accepts bar-end shifters - ISO-Road/Mountain safety certified
Easton’s new AX series now includes our budget friendly EA50 AX flared drop bar. With the same MCD drop technology as our top of the line road bars, flared to 16 degrees for comfort in the drops and control on gnarly terrain or long gravel assaults. It's time to take the road less traveled with EA50 AX. - Finish: Black Ano/Water Transfer Graphics - Bar weight: 325g (42cm) - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width (center-to-center): 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm - Flare: 16-degrees - Reach: 80mm - Drop: 120mm - Materials: EA50 alloy
Page 1 of 5 Next page