Thick, cushioned silicone tape provides durable all-weather grip and confidence. Includes locking handlebar plugs.
- Open-end flange design - Durable soft Kraton rubber - End plugs included - Length: 130mm
- Closed-end high-flange design - Non-slip dual density waffle pattern - Grey flange and end cap with a black center - Made from durable dual density kraton rubber - Length: 130mm
- Classic flangeless ribbed BMX style grips - Two-tone swirl pattern - Bar end plugs included - Length: 170mm
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and no flange - Flangeless design is suitable for MTB, BMX, or cruiser bars
$9.99 - $11.99
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a classic micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and BMX style flange
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
$11.99 - $12.99
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX and cruiser use - High flange BMX style design with black press-in end plugs - Length: 145mm
$11.99 - $12.99
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX, MTB, and cruiser use with included black press-in end caps - Good all-around size for everyday use - Durable Kraton rubber construction - Length: 145mm
- Diamond and ribbed pattern BMX grips - Flangeless - Longer 166mm length
- Hand-conforming silicone formula provides grip and shock absorption - Silicone construction won't dull, harden, or fade over time - 128mm length - End plugs included
- 3mm microfiber handlebar tape - Microfiber Bar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a Polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability - Kit includes: 2 strips of microfiber tape and 2 rubber bar end plugs - Tape Length: 215mm
Padded, Hard-wearing, All-Surface Absorption. Cambium Rubber Bar Tape is suitable for cyclocross, gravel, or road and comfortable for cycle touring with extra padding to reduce road buzz and provide a more comfortable grip over rough surfaces. All-surface absorption Designed to absorb shocks and smooth out the ride. Comfortable to the touch The perfect material for a pleasing grip for natural comfort and complete control. Hard-wearing Made with wear and tear-resistant materials. - Comfortable to the touch - Hard-wearing - All-surface shock absorption
Our best rubber grips for straight bars, thermoplastic rubber is fused with organic cotton for a natural look and feel. Suitable for city, MTB and touring use and adjustable for specific performance. Our best rubber grips for straight bars, thermoplastic rubber is fused with nylon textile for a nice look and comfortable feel, substituting organic cotton in the natural colour version. With aluminium clamp and branded rubber end plug, and adjustable for specific performance, these grips are suitable for city, MTB, and touring use. The dual textures embossed into the rubber mean the rider can turn the grip and adjust it to their preferred option. IDEAL FOR: - Commuting in the city - Travelling the globe - Urban cycling
In the Brooks tradition, these grips are made of natural leather, the same long-wearing leather used for Brooks saddle tops. Each grip is made with a stack of leather washers. These washers are held together by 3 spokes, enabling the grip to be adjusted to the desired length. The standard length of each grip is 130mm, but each grip can be shortened to the desired length independently. The grips are delivered in a box containing shorter 80mm spokes to make them even shorter. - Inner Diameter: 22.2 mm - Weight: 290g per Pair
For grip and control in all conditions, Brooks Slender Leather Grips feature padded leather tape for long lasting durability and great looks, perfect for straight bar bicycles. Brooks Slender Leather Grips feature vegetable tanned leather tape, a naturally timeless material for long lasting durability and great looks, perfect for straight bar bicycles. The design incorporates an aluminium shell around which the bar tape is wrapped in the manner of traditional handlebar tape. The leather is then held in place by aluminium and steel clamps which can be removed in the event that the tape requires replacement. FEATURES: - Vegetable tanned leather tape - Aluminium shell - Aluminium and steel clamp
Chromag's Basis grip is designed for applications where the rider wants a firm, direct connection for performance in high intensity scenarios. The thin diameter grip with dimpled pattern is firm yet tacky and less prone to surface wear. Chromag grips feature their unique ‘Split-Teardrop’ end clamp which effectively covers the bar end while still utilizing a true pinch-clamp for the best purchase to the bar.
Chromag's Squarewave grip is designed with performance and comfort as the paramount goals. The gentle bulge fits nicely in the cup of the hand to promote long ride comfort. The progressive tread is finest/softest where it meets the outer edges of the hand and coarsest under the meat of the palm for a balance of compliance and control over longer rides.
• Larger diameter model for bigger hands, offers extra cushion • Same bulged center as the original Squareweave • Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both for twist-free performance
The Format is our first single clamp grip for those who like to make use of the full width of their bars, allowing you to run your hands right up to the edge. We had found some single clamp grips suffer from additional twisting, which is why we designed the sleeve to snugly fit the bars towards the ends. After examining wear patterns of grips that have been through the ringer, we implemented several different patterns and zones into the format to deal with the different dynamics going on in each part of your hand.
$12.99 - $25.99
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
$13.90 - $14.99
- Embossed carbon-look weave pattern and self-adhesive backing - Includes carbon look, black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
Dimension Classic Cruiser Grips available in black and white. - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 140mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 104g
Dimension Cork Grips are the classic style grip for cruisers or mountain bikes. - Flange: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 125mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 26g
Dimension Junior grips—little grips for little mitts. - Fits 22.2mm handlebars - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 100mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 58g
Features and Benefits - 250cm in Length—accommodates bars up to 50cm - Grip compound maintains traction when wet - Durable stretch for installation - Vibration-damping backer strip - Hard-wearing construction - 3mm thick What It Is ENVE-designed bar tape that provides maximum ride feel without compromising comfort and ensures grip in wet conditions. 250cm in length, 3mm thick, and silicone-backed compound that provides the right amount of stretch for ease of installation and durability. Science & Insight For ENVE, handlebar tape is more than a fashion accessory; it is a key component that sets the tone for your ride. Bar tape that becomes slippery when wet and causes discomfort diminishes confidence and the ride experience. As such, ENVE Handlebar Tape is designed with a grip compound that ensures bare-handed traction despite wet conditions. To maximize ride feel without compromising comfort, ENVE Handlebar Tape is 3 millimeters thick with a vibration-damping silicone backer strip that ensures comfort for long miles over rough roads.
Keep adhesives off your bike! This is the finishing tape included in our RCT Wrap Kits. If you remove the protective backing and feel the material it feels exactly the same on both sides. There are no adhesives! If you touch it to itself you have just a few seconds to peel it away before it starts to bond. It bonds to itself or to our silicone grips, but not to your bike or to your components. No more cleanups. No more nasty glue stuck all over your bike or products. BENEFITS: ESI Silicone Tape has some of the same benefits as our grips. It is heat resistant, made in the USA, and long-lasting. Not to mention it's military-grade! - Easy to Install - Hassle Free - Self-Bonding - No Residue - No Adhesives - UV Resistant NO CLEAN UP: The best part of our tape is when you are done with it, cut it off, and throw it away. No Clean up needed! USES: There are countless uses for our silicone tape. One awesome use is it makes a great chainstay protector. Also, wrap it under mounts to keep your lights, cameras, GPS, etc. from rotating and scratching your bars. Basically, anything you use adhesive/electrical tape on you can now use ESI Silicone Tape instead without the mess. With 10ft in a roll, you can get numerous chain stay protectors and custom tape jobs. Some other great uses include: - Tool Handles - Finishing Tape - Protecting Wear Points - And Much More The possibilities are endless!
Best suited for the acknowledged weight weenie and thin grip lovers. 50 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 30 mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included. - 50 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8" - Installed Dia. 30mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
Recommended for grip shift and riders looking for the best shock absorbing grip in the industry. 60 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 32mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included. - 60 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8" - 32mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
Page 1 of 13 Next page