$10.79 - $24.99
- Forged steel - 24 TPI
- Compatible with 1/2" pedals - Forged steel - 24 TPI
• One-piece • 170mm • 24 TPI
$24.99 - $29.99
• Forged steel • Square taper • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Pairs • Cotterless
- FC-TY501-2 double crankset for 7 and 8 speed drivetrains - Simpler and faster shifting than triple cranks - 46-30 gearing, ideal for gravel, adventure, commuting & light touring - 48.8mm chainline, designed for 135mm QR and 142mm thru-axle frames - Crank bolts included - Requires LL123 square taper bottom bracket
FSA die cast alloy crank arms for Bosh Gen3 systems. - Bosch Spindle Interface (BNI) - Great way to shed weight over stock steel arms - Subtle graphics - Sleek Styling
FSA ISIS eBike replacement crankarms.
FSA JIS Square Taper eBike replacement crankarms. Note: Spindle bore orientation varies with crank arm length - 155mm arms have diamond spindle bore orientation with sides at 45° angles to the crank arm - 170 & 175mm arms have square spindle bore orientation with sides parallel to the crank arm
Dimension Cruiser one-piece hot-forged chromoly steel cranks. - One-piece, hot-forged chromoly steel crank - Cruiser chainwheels sold separately - Requires 24 tpi American bottom bracket - Crankset has 1/2-inch pedal threading
$32.99 - $44.99
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Coated steel arms/riveted steel chainrings • Includes plastic chainguard • Does not include BB • Weight: 1465 grams
- One-piece chromoly crankset - 24TPI - Length: 175mm - Weight: 997g
A triple crankset with melt-forged arms and non-replaceable chainrings that is compatible with square taper bottom brackets. - Alloy crank arms - Steel chain rings - 48mm chain line with a 122mm spindle - Integrated chain guard - Chainrings are not replaceable - Number of Chainrings: Triple - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 48/38/28 - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS - Drivetrain Speeds: 7 - Chainring BCD: Riveted - BB Included: No
$39.99 - $55.99
• Singlespeed crankset • Alloy crankarms w/ solid steel chainring • Square taper interface • Does not include BB
$39.99 - $44.99
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and double chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - 45mm chainline - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS
• 8-speed Road crankset • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 1300 grams
$42.99 - $46.99
FSA BROSE eBike replacement crankarms.
Kick your mountain biking into gear with the performance and durability of an Alivio MT210 crankset. - High-quality anodized finish - Precise and reliable shifting
- Non-series FC-MT210-2 / MT210-B2 double crankset for 2 x 9 speed drivetrains - Shimano's most affordable, outboard bearing Hollowtech II cranks - Simpler and faster shifting than triple cranks - 22-36 gearing, perfect for trail riding - Chainline: 48.8mm chainline (FC-MT210-2), for 135mm/142mm frames, or 51.8mm (FC-MT210-B2), for Boost 141mm/148mm frames - Aluminum crank arms - Highly durable riveted steel chainrings - Requires SM-BB52 bottom bracket, not included
$44.99 - $49.99
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
•Single speed crankset •Forged alloy crank arms •Square taper interface •Does not include BB •44-tooth chainring •Double chainring guard
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline - Spindle Type: 120 SQR JIS
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - Riveted chainring - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS - Bolt Pattern: Riveted - Speed: 1
Shimano's Alivio mountain crankset offers smooth and precise shifting performance for trail focused riders. Its 2-piece design and narrow Q-factor provide quality, comfortable MTB riding.
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline
$51.99 - $64.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
SRAM's S600 3.0 Crankset features forged arms for increased strength and reliability paired with smooth shifting chainrings for the best combination of looks, performance and price.
- Material: Aluminum - Chain Compatibility: HG 7-8 speed - Pedal Spindle: 9/16'' - Bottom Bracket: Not included - BB-UN26 or BB-UN55 110mm for double or 113mm for triple - Alloy outer chainring
FSA Shimano STEPS eBike replacement crankarms.
$58.99 - $79.99
- 8-speed Road crankset - Square taper interface - Does not include BB - Bolt pattern: 110 x 5-bolt - Crank length: 170mm
Page 1 of 7 Next page