- Flexible linear pull brake guide - Guides cable to brake arm - Bag of 10
$8.99 - $9.99
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
$8.99 - $14.99
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
Dropper seatposts are quickly becoming standard equipment on mountain bikes across the globe, and for good reason. While most droppers use traditional shift cables and housing, the Jagwire Pro Dropper Kit is the first cable and housing system designed from the ground up to ensure they work as well as possible. The included dropper-specific 0.8mm Pro Polished stainless inner cable interfaces seamlessly with remote levers and actuator arms to provide effortless cable movement. And the innovative FLEX-SL housing is more flexible than standard shift housing, allowing for easier installation with internally-routed seatposts and providing smoother cable movement. With all needed parts included, Pro Dropper Kits are simple to install. - Pro Polished cables combined with improved Slick-Lube housing liners offer enhanced remote lever feel and long-lasting performance - Kits include all the parts and enough housing to install with either internally or externally routed seatposts - Includes heat-shrink shims for use at the cable clamp to ensure compatibility with most cable-actuated seatposts and remote levers - Flexible housing construction improves performance with internal routing and tight housing bends - 0.8mm cable and FLEX-SL housing are for use only with dropper seatposts What's Included: - 1x 1700mm FLEX-SL Dropper Housing - 1x 2000mm Pro Polished Dropper Inner Cable - 2x Sealed Alloy End Caps - 2x Lined Alloy End Caps - 1x Heat-Shrink Shim - 1x Cable Tip - 1x 5G Tube Top - 1x Rotating Hook
$11.99 - $15.99
Slick stainless cables undergo a polishing process to further remove imperfections. This creates a smoother surface with lower friction than PTFE-coated cables. With no coating, these are highly durable and compatible with all performance housings and lubricants. Typically used on high-end bikes, by riders wanting improved performance. Pro Polished cables eliminate the need for flaky coatings with an innovative polishing process to reduce friction and improve performance. - Polished stainless steel construction for low friction - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Cables are tinted gold for easy identification
Jagwire's Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of shift cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in Gold and Silver so they also add a little style to your bike. - Each Bottle contains 500 tips
$13.99 - $14.99
Jagwire's Sport Inline Adjusters are installed on your shift cable housing sections so that you can fine-tune the shift cable tension by hand (without tools). They're great for keeping your shifting dialed in. They're precision made of lightweight aluminum and nylon for easy use and durability. To install them, remove the cables and housing sections, cut the top housing sections in two and rejoin the sections with the Inline Adjusters in the middle.
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Jagwire's Universal Cable Tips are crimp-on aluminum caps for finishing the ends of 1.8mm and smaller diameter cables. They prevent the cables from fraying and come in colors to add style to your ride. Choose from two color mixes in bottles of 30.
Hose fittings for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes available a la carte. Hayes brake compatibility: - HFX-9 - Prime - Sole - El Camino - Radar
- 11-Speed brake & shift cable/housing set - Special 4.1mm derailleur housing for reduced friction - Everything you need for a Campy-equipped bike in one simple kit - Fits all Campagnolo Ultra-Shift, Power-Shift, Ergopower, Time Trial and Flat bar systems - Includes 4 cables, housing & ferrules - Cable Head: Road - Diameter: 1.2 mm - End Type: Campy - Housing Diameter: 4.1 mm
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 100-count bottle
$7.50 - $15.00
Spiral cable wrap manages those messy cables to achieve a sleek clean look while protecting shifting, braking, and electronic bike cables and hoses.
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- MTB or Road - Stainless steel - 1.5mm diameter - 2000mm length
$4.99 - $5.99
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm brake housing - Front or Rear
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 1855mm - Galvanized
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
$2.99 - $6.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 4mm
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 5mm
$71.99 - $97.99
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
- Galvanized steel inner wire - PTFE lined brake housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes - 1.5mm x 3000mm - Stainless steel
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2mm Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm (1 pc.) - 1.2 mm x 1800 mm (1 pc.) - OPTISLICK - Stainless steel - Outer cap with short tongue for ST (2 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 outer caps (3 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 sealed outer caps (1 pc.) - Inner end caps (2 pcs.) - OT-SP41 1700 mm - OT-RS900 (1 pc.)
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
Shimano XTR OT-SP41 Polymer Coated Derailleur Cable Sets
$89.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$43.90 - $49.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
SRAM's Ferrule Kit is just the thing to keep on hand for your brake- and shift-cable replacement and repairs. You get 10 4mm-diameter aluminum shift ferrules, 6 5mm-diameter aluminum brake ferrules, plus 3 aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables.
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
Replacement line kit for SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes. - For Level Ultimate/Level TLM (A1), 2018+ CODE R/RSC (B1) - 2000mm, black
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
SRAM's SlickWire MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules, and frame protectors.
Includes: - 1.1mm elite cables (2 x 2300mm) - 4mm reinforced linear strand housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
- Front or rear brake compatible - Road specific - 1.5mm polished stainless steel cable
Includes - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 850mm, 1 x 1750mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
$14.00 - $15.00
Cables are coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Diameter: 1.6mm - Double Ended: No
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
- Front or rear brake - MTB specific - 1.5mm stainless cable
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
$6.00 - $7.00
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
Designed for legacy Shimano STI shifting systems, the Ritchey Cable Barrel Adjuster allows you to dial in your shifting with ease and precision. - Cable Tension Barrel Adjusters - STI compatible - Adjust the cable tension for optimal STI shifting
Page 1 of 3 Next page