- Flexible linear pull brake guide - Guides cable to brake arm - Bag of 10
$8.99 - $9.99
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
- Shimano, Y8JA98020, SM-BH90, Olive and connecting insert
$9.39 - $14.99
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
A great replacement for OE cables and a perfect way to bring style to a bike, our 2x Sport Shift kits make it easy. They come with weld-cut single-ended Slick Stainless cables for easy installation with modern SRAM and Shimano shifters. The included housing uses our Slick-Lube liners to reduce friction, providing shifting precision and long-lasting performance. This 2x kit is designed for use on bikes with both front and rear derailleurs. - Single-ended shift cables are compatible with SRAM and Shimano shift levers for both road or mountain bikes - Sport Slick Stainless cables combined with Slick-Lube liners offer dependable shifting performance and durability - Includes everything needed for a complete shift cable and housing replacement for front and rear derailleurs - OEM-level cables and housing with high-quality small parts
Extend housing runs using these double-ended junction end caps.
Dropper seatposts are quickly becoming standard equipment on mountain bikes across the globe, and for good reason. While most droppers use traditional shift cables and housing, the Jagwire Pro Dropper Kit is the first cable and housing system designed from the ground up to ensure they work as well as possible. The included dropper-specific 0.8mm Pro Polished stainless inner cable interfaces seamlessly with remote levers and actuator arms to provide effortless cable movement. And the innovative FLEX-SL housing is more flexible than standard shift housing, allowing for easier installation with internally-routed seatposts and providing smoother cable movement. With all needed parts included, Pro Dropper Kits are simple to install. - Pro Polished cables combined with improved Slick-Lube housing liners offer enhanced remote lever feel and long-lasting performance - Kits include all the parts and enough housing to install with either internally or externally routed seatposts - Includes heat-shrink shims for use at the cable clamp to ensure compatibility with most cable-actuated seatposts and remote levers - Flexible housing construction improves performance with internal routing and tight housing bends - 0.8mm cable and FLEX-SL housing are for use only with dropper seatposts What's Included: - 1x 1700mm FLEX-SL Dropper Housing - 1x 2000mm Pro Polished Dropper Inner Cable - 2x Sealed Alloy End Caps - 2x Lined Alloy End Caps - 1x Heat-Shrink Shim - 1x Cable Tip - 1x 5G Tube Top - 1x Rotating Hook
$12.99 - $17.99
Slick stainless cables undergo a polishing process to further remove imperfections. This creates a smoother surface with lower friction than PTFE-coated cables. With no coating, these are highly durable and compatible with all performance housings and lubricants. Typically used on high-end bikes, by riders wanting improved performance. Pro Polished cables eliminate the need for flaky coatings with an innovative polishing process to reduce friction and improve performance. - Polished stainless steel construction for low friction - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Cables are tinted gold for easy identification
$15.99 - $16.99
Jagwire's Sport Inline Adjusters are installed on your shift cable housing sections so that you can fine-tune the shift cable tension by hand (without tools). They're great for keeping your shifting dialed in. They're precision made of lightweight aluminum and nylon for easy use and durability. To install them, remove the cables and housing sections, cut the top housing sections in two and rejoin the sections with the Inline Adjusters in the middle.
$5.49 - $11.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Hose fittings for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes available a la carte. Hayes brake compatibility: - HFX-9 - Prime - Sole - El Camino - Radar
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: X-Long - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 100-count bottle
Precision-machined 4mm ID silver aluminum cable ferrules for improved shifting performance. A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. For use with most shifting cables. - Inside diameter: 4mm - Outside diameter: 5.75mm - Overall length: 12.7mm - Material: aluminum - Bottle of 50pcs
Precision-machined 5mm ID silver aluminum cable ferrules for improved braking performance. A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. For use with most brake cables. - Inside diameter: 5mm - Outside diameter: 5.75mm - Overall length: 12.7mm - Material: aluminum - Bottle of 50pcs
Spiral cable wrap manages those messy cables to achieve a sleek clean look while protecting shifting, braking, and electronic bike cables and hoses.
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
Hydraulic hose with banjo fitting for TRP brakes.
Hydraulic hose with banjo fitting for TRP brakes.
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- MTB or Road - Stainless steel - 1.5mm diameter - 2000mm length
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm brake housing - Front or Rear
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 1855mm - Galvanized
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
Page 1 of 8 Next page