Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
The RedLite 80 BT features 80 lumens and five lighting modes that can be wirelessly controlled via Bluetooth 5.0 by WhiteLite 800 BT or TetraBand BT. Bidirectional tool-free mounting with the included silicone strap for quick installation and removal on aero/round seatposts or seatstays - Battery: Li-Ion - Recharge Type: USB - Lumens: 80 - Lamp: Red COB 3W LED - Battery: 3.7V 1000mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control: 5 modes (High 800 lm - 2.5hrs / Middle 400 lm - 5 hr / Low 200 lm - 9 hr / Blink - 200lm - 20 hr / Pulse 400 lm - 15 hr) - Charge/Charge Time: USB-C / 2 hr - Reserve Time: 0.5 hr - Mount: Strap mount fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 - 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Size: 3.2" x 1.5" x 1.3" - Weight: 51g. - Color: Black
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- Super bright, USB rechargeable COB LED rear light - 4 modes including 2 steady brightness levels and 2 flash settings - USB rechargeable design includes charging cable - Compatible with 25.4 to 31.8mm seatposts
Get that roadster night-ready with this fender-mounted taillight. Designed to fit perfectly on any of our Pure City fenders, so you can boost your visibility without cluttering up your ride. - Fits any Pure City Step Through or Classic - 2x AA batteries not included - The integrated cage is both visually pleasing and functional as it protects the light should your ride fall over - 5mm LED with built in reflector housing pulls double duty to help keep you seen and safe
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
Planet Bike's Spok Taillight ensures you'll be seen for up to a mile! It boasts a super-bright LED and a translucent casing that allows 220 degrees of visibility. The rubber strap can be used to mount the Spok on seatposts or odd shaped tubes of all sorts and sizes. And, this little baby runs up to 100 hours with the included CR 2032 battery. There's even a keychain hole for portability!
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The Blinky 7 aims 7 bright LEDs directionally to provide over 220 degrees of light visible from up to a mile away! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the Blinky 7 includes a bike mount, clip mount and arm strap. Plus, the included 2 AAA batteries offer run times of up to 100 hours.
Stand out at night! The Blinky 3H combines 3 bright LEDs with a parabolic reflector for up to a mile of visibility. And, its self-leveling helmet mount ensures optimum visibility as you ride. It also includes seatpost and seatstay mounts. The Blinky 3H has steady and flashing modes and runs for up to 100 hours on the included AAA battery. Also, this light includes a reflective lens and side reflective strips for extra safety.
-PB power array and reflector provide visibility for up to 1 mile -Steady, Superflash and Courtesy flash modes -Ultra compact case is weatherproof, lightweight, and durable -Rear rack and seat post mounts included -Up to 150 hours of run time on 2 AAA batteries (included) -85 grams
This is the “Next Generation” of our compact and versatile fast-mounting bike lights. Their mission: to help cyclists boldly go where no cyclist has gone before. - High output surface mounted LED provides steady, Courtesy, and Superflash modes - FL1 tested run time: 4.5 hrs (steady – 5 lm), 7 hrs (Courtesy™ 1.5-4.5 lm) and up to 22 hrs (Superflash - 5 lm) - Side cut outs provide 270° of visibility - Dust & water resistance rated to IP54 standard - 270 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Diminutive size and fast mounting rubber strap mounts to multiple mounting locations in seconds without tools - 25 grams
The Superflash 65 brings a whole new level of versatility to battery powered tail lights. With four modes (High, Low, Courtesy and Superflash) this tail light provides 65 lumens and 220° of visibility that will get you noticed day or night. - Cree XBD and high output surface mounted LEDs provide 65 lumen output with high, low, Courtesy and Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 40 hrs (high – 30 lm), 90 hrs (low – 7 lm), 45 hrs (Courtesy - 20-60 lm) and up to 130 hrs (Superflash - 65 lm) - Provides 220° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Dust & water resistance rated to IP64 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - Includes seat post and seat stay mounts and horizontal clip mount for multiple mounting options - 70 grams
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The SuperFlash aims 2 extreme LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the SuperFlash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
With a dazzlingly bright 28 LED PB Power Array and three modes, this USB rechargeable light is like a Scarlet Begonia for the back of your bike. For added safety, it has a CPSC certified reflector in the lens to keep you visible when the light is off. Versatile mounting options allow you to attach it to your seat post or rear rack with the included brackets. - PB 28 LED power array and CPSC certified reflector provides steady, Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 5 hrs (steady – 20 lm), 9 hrs (Courtesy – 6-18 lm) and up to 30 hrs (Superflash - 20 lm) - Provide 160-degrees of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Dust and water resistance rated to IP65 standard - 700 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2.5 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Includes rear rack and seat post mounts plus clip mount for multiple mounting options - 65 grams
The 65R is the Superflash tail light on steroids. The Cree XBD LED delivers 65 lumens of brilliance and 220° of visibility to get you noticed day and night. - Cree XBD and high output surface mounted LEDs provide 65 lumen output with high, low, Courtesy and Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 7 hrs (high – 30 lm), 12 hrs (low – 7 lm), 5.5 hrs (Courtesy - 13-40 lm) and up to 11.5 hrs (Superflash - 65 lm) - Provides 220° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Dust & water resistance rated to IP65 standard - 550 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2.5 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Smart Charging Technology with built-in low battery indicator - Includes Quick Strap seat post mount - 52 grams
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. Planet Bike's Superflash aims a one-watt Power LED plus two red LEDs for light that can be seen for up to one mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the Superflash Turbo includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
The Rojo 100 USB rechargeable bike tail light is designed to keep you safe and visible on every ride, day and night. It’s packed with up to 100 lumens of power so you’ll be sure to be noticed on your daytime rides and commutes whether you’re on the road, bike path or turning the corner downtown. Four precision engineered lighting modes let you select the perfect optimized optical output. - 2 high output Cree XB-D LEDs provide four modes for every kind of ride (Steady, Pulse, Courtesy & Superflash Turbo settings) - See the light in action here! - Tested to FL1 standards - Run times: 5 hrs (Steady – 25 lm), 10 hrs (Pulse - 50-90 lm), 12 hrs (Courtesy - 30-90 lm) and up to 15 hrs (Superflash - Turbo - 100 lm) - Provide 270° of visibility - Designed for when you ride the most…during the daytime. The Rojo 100 is engineered to be highly visible even in bright, sunny conditions - Water resistant – Don’t be worried to ride in the rain, the Rojo 100 is dust & water resistance rated to the IP66 standard - Fast recharging - 650 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2.5 hours with micro USB type C cable (included) - Multiple mounting options - Includes rear rack, seat post, seat stay and clip mount flexible mounting options - 48 grams
Planet Bike's Superflash USB uses super bright LED's for visibility up to 1 mile. The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable, and features a soft-touch power switch. A USB-rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to 36 hours of run time.
Portland Design Works' Fenderbot Taillight shines brightly to enhance your visibility when the sky turns dark. It boasts a 1-watt LED with three modes and precision reflector to notify others of your presence. And, the Fenderbot bolts directly to your fender so it's always on your bike. - Bright red LED and precision reflector - Bolts directly to fender to prevent theft - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 62 g (2.2 oz) - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Lifetime PDWarranty
Minimal and mighty! The USB rechargeable Asteroid tail light from Portland Design Works mounts in seconds and shines super brightly with high quality optics so you can be seen. The double-click lens prevents accidental ons and offs. Ride up to 35 hours before needing a charge. Pairs nicely with the Asteroid Headlight - also available as a light set. - 3 Modes (burn time): Flash (35 hrs), Pulse (6.5 hrs), Steady (4.5 hrs) - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Micro USB recharging cord included - Weight: 76 g (2.7 oz)
The PDW Kepler eBike Tail Light offers up 220 degrees of visibility. Compatible with any 6V-15V system, this light has 3 super-bright red LED's. Equipped with a pre-installed Bosch plug, the Kepler eBike Tail Light is ready to plug directly into any Bosch eBike system. The Bosch plug can also easily be clipped off for direct wiring into other eBike systems. - Seatpost or seatstay mounting - 220 degrees of visibility - 25 Lumens - 48" cable length - Remove Bosch plug to work with any 6V-15V e-bike system
Portland Design Works' Danger Zone Taillight will enhance your visibility like the beacon on a jetfighter with two 1/2-watt LEDs. It boasts three modes and includes seatpost, seatstay,. and backpack mounts, too. - ?Two 0.5 watt red LEDs by Nichia Brand - Three modes: zZz, a-HA!, and Rock Steady - Up to 50 hours run time on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Includes Stayputnik seatpost mount - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 57g (2oz)
The Gravity Tail Light has a built-in accelerometer that detects deceleration or swerving and automatically changes to a super-bright, solid beam to warn following traffic. - Automatic accelerometer brake light function shines 100 lumens bright - 2 Modes (runtime): Solid - 20 lumens (12 hours), Flash - 80 lumens (30 hours) - USB-rechargeable li-polymer battery - Includes brackets for seatpost and seatstay mounting
The TL 6.0 will help keep you safe and seen from behind (210-degree visibility). The TL 6.0 operates on 2 AAA batteries (included) for up to 60 hours on flash. Features - Lumen Output: 25 - 4 Modes with a Run Time up to 60h - 2 x AAA Alkaline Battery Powered - Weight: 70g - Battery: 2 x AAA Alkaline - Increased safety with 210° of Visibility - Budget Friendly Rear Lighting System - 25 Lumen taillight with Eye Catching Flash Patterns - Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated Run Time - Up to 60h
To further rider safety and visibility, the CherryBomb 100 employs a custom-made, built-in reflector that allows the rider to be night time visible even when the taillight is in the off position. Clip and bike mounts are included for flexible mounting options. Features - Lumen Output: 100 - 4 Modes with a Run Time up to 136h - 2 x AAA Alkaline Battery Powered - Weight: 82g - Battery: 2 x AAA Alkaline - Highly Visible up to 1 Mile - 100 Lumen Daylight Visible taillight - Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated Run Time - Fast Flash—96:00h - Pulse Flash—136:00h - Steady High—72:00h - Steady Low—127:00h
The NiteRider Sentry Aero 260 is a lightweight, aero taillight featuring dual LED light strips to deliver 260 lumens of Daylight Visible red light. An inner and outer lens design helps to shape light output, producing long-range visibility when viewed directly from the rear, but also providing ample surrounding light to the peripheral, making the Sentry Aero 260 visible from nearly any angle. - Daylight Visible Flash (DVF) - 260 lumen super bright tail light - Group Ride Mode – be seen without distracting fellow cyclists - Easy on and off Aero seat post strap mount with quick release tab - Aero seat post strap included - Convenient USB rechargeable - Super bright Daylight Visible Flash mode - Innovative Aero shape with excellent side visibility - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant WARRANTY - The Sentry Aero 260 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - LED Tail Light - Seat post Mount - USB Cable
The NiteRider Sentinel 250 is designed to increase cycling safety by way of 2 varying flash patterns and 2 steady beams (High/Group Ride Mode). Behind the durable red lens and casing are two powerful LEDs that emit 250 lumens in the brightest Daylight Visible Flash setting, allowing you to be seen day or night. For enhanced safety, the Laser Lane modes (3) are designed to project ultra-bright laser lines on the ground. This creates a virtual lane for the rider, further increasing visibility. - The Sentinel 250 complies with FDA standard for lasers, notice No. 50, 2007 - Daylight Visible Flash (DVF) - Highly visible laser lanes - All in one, Laser and tail light! - Convenient USB rechargeable - Group Ride Mode – be seen without distracting fellow cyclists - Easy on and off seat post strap mount with quick release tab - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant WARRANTY - The Sentinel 250 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - LED Tail Light w/ Laser Lanes - Seat post Mount - USB Cable
NiteLink Wireless Technology allows the rider to pair and simultaneously power on/off the Lumina Max headlight and Omega EVO 300 taillight wirelessly. Lumina Max headlight and NiteLink Remote sold separately. - Maximum 300-lumen output - Run time: 6:00—36:00hrs - Charge time: 2:15hrs - Group Ride Mode: Be seen without distracting fellow cyclists - 2 light levels, 3 flash modes - FL1 Standard IP64 Water Resistant - 79g Includes: - Daylight visible tail light, easy on/off seatpost strap mount, and USB charging cable
Long battery life combined with simple, tool-free mounting makes MSW Mouse lights a great economical pick to be seen on the road. - Simple, tool-free mounting on bars from 22.2 - 35mm - 3 lighting modes: high, low, flash - CR2032 battery included
Excellent side visibility and 20 lumens of output make the Octodon a bright, reliable taillight to ensure you'll be seen on your nighttime rides. - 270-degree visibility - Flash and constant mode - Tool-free mounting bracket - Also works clipped to a bag/waistband - 2 AAA batteries included
Safety is job #1 and the Vya Series delivers premium safety with the convenience commuters love. Vya Switch is the latest addition to the Vya Family, foregoing auto on/off technology for a traditional button design. Why the new design? We had multiple requests from riders who loved the power and simple effectiveness of our Vya taillight but wanted to adjust runtime or change to a solid mode for group riding and bike path commutes. The button control also allows cyclocross and mountain bikers who hit pavement en route to the dirt the ability to turn the light on/off as needed. Oh yeah, did we mention the purists who are so accustomed to manually turning their lights on and off that not doing so creates that 'Did I forget Something' feeling? Yes control freaks – Vya Switch is for you! - 100 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED - Switch control provides multiple modes for longer runtime plus a solid mode perfect for bike paths/group rides - Designed for traditionalists, Vya Switch is turned on/off by button (does not have the auto on/off feature of other Vya Lights) - SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance a passing driver's ability to judge the cyclist's distance and direction of travel without the risks associated with flashing lights - Horizontal design with custom optic gives a powerful, concentrated burst of light to be recognizable over 2KM away – perfect for road cyclists - 100 lumen SafePulse output maintains safety for a full 6 hours; for all-day adventures switch to 50 lumen SafePulse mode for an impressive 12 hours runtime - Ultra-compact mount with durable rubber strap designed to be compatible with various size seat posts and can even be attached to seat stays - USB Mount Receptor allows light to be securely mounted or removed from bike in seconds with a simple, secure 1/4 turn lock - Direct USB charging without cables fully charges in 2 hours - Made with bio-renewable material waterproof to 1 meter (when inserted in mount) for all-conditions reliability (IP67 Rated) - Lumens: 100 (high), 50 (medium), 25 (low), 100 (SafePulse) - Runtime: 360 min (high), 720 min (medium), 240 min (low), 360 min (SafePulse) - Beam Angle: 30° (flood) - Charge Time: 120 min - Fast Charge: No - IP Rating (FL-1): 67 - Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter(s) - Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter - Product Weight: 30 grams - Product Dimensions: 2.6" x 1.3" x 0.8" - Compatible Mounts: Seat Post
The Vis 180 series redefined tail lights as the safest, most reliable platform available. The Vis 180 Pro continues this tradition by offering the brightest tail light on the market with a piercing 150 lumens of output. With a wide spread of red rear lighting combined with Light & Motion exclusive amber side lights for increased visibility at intersections, the Vis 180 Pro is the essential tail light for commuters. Featuring: - 150 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard - Engineered with the highest-level CREE LED and enhanced firmware - Dual LED array to maximize visibility - Ultralight Aluminum body - Accurate battery charge and status indicator with 4 status levels - Custom engineered reflectors and optical solutions optimize the light to distribute red and amber light a full 180 degrees - Secondary LED spreads amber light for 180 degrees of visibility - Simple ratchet in/out adjustability - Slide lock system allows you to easily take on / off without tools - Integrated clip for attaching to backpack or messenger bag; - Bike rack mount available and sold separately - Micro USB Rechargeable (Fully charges in 5 hours) - Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage - Multiple power settings - HiPulse: 6:00 / 150 - LoPulse: 12:00 / 75 - Solid: 4:00 / 150 - Paceline: 32:00/ 5 - Ultralight system weight: 102 grams - Designed and Assembled in California - Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee Included: - Seat Post Mount, Micro USB Charging Cable
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 7.5 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
- Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 11 hours 15 mins - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
- Light guide for INCREASED VISIBILITY AND SAFETY - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - Compact size - Bracket with flexible mounting option - .06 LUX - 5 Modes - Run time on Eco = 36 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 20 hrs
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 12 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
- Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 10 hours 15 mins - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
- ACCELERATION SENSOR - when speed is reduced by more than 1.6 m/s (5.76 km/hr or 3.58 mph) an additional LED is switched on - Light guide for INCREASED VISIBILTY AND SAFETY - Brake light is 3 TIMES BRIGHTER than normal output in Steady mode - ADDITIONAL OPTIC in front of LED at lower end of light guide - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - Bracket with flexible mounting option - .20 LUX - 7 Modes - Run time on Eco = 36 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 10 hrs
Giant's Numen TL1 5 LED Taillight boasts 5 bright LEDs so you get noticed out on the road. If that wasn't enough, you have 4 modes: steady, flashing, patrol, and random modes for high visibility in traffic. And it runs for up to 180 hours. This great water-resistant light also sports 2 mounting options.
- Maximum output to 20 lumens - ANSI certified lumens and runtime - IPX4 water resistant - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Light memory mode - Compatible with Rev Comp, Compel, Roost, Strive, Lanza, Coveta, Liv Rev Comp and Luta series helmets
Page 1 of 2 Next page